• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Backstage Tarot

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
finally the death. i had this thing but with living ones and some freakin government egregores. though sometimes i miss those early online days, it was hectic, but fun. everyone was online. all sorts of beings, different cults, orders and loners. lots of witchwars, too. a timelines mess so chaotic it must have been from the Most High. funny enough i come from a strict christian family and they still turn down their sites on sunday. as noone works on the lords day not even a robot.

anyways when they showed the sexyladyrobot in saudi. i thought why not try what they want and i put myself in it. i won freedom of speech and found out musk is into sexbots and then they kicked me out. somehow people dont like it when you do that thing where you talk about sex. ;)
the gede smile with me, its what i like so much about them.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Discordian Death. You know you're dreaming when you got to find a toilet to pee, and you walk into a room full of toilets only to discover it's also the full waiting room at the local Department of Motor Vehicles... 😭🚽👮‍♀️

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
finally the death. i had this thing but with living ones and some freakin government egregores. though sometimes i miss those early online days, it was hectic, but fun. everyone was online. all sorts of beings, different cults, orders and loners. lots of witchwars, too. a timelines mess so chaotic it must have been from the Most High. funny enough i come from a strict christian family and they still turn down their sites on sunday. as noone works on the lords day not even a robot.

anyways when they showed the sexyladyrobot in saudi. i thought why not try what they want and i put myself in it. i won freedom of speech and found out musk is into sexbots and then they kicked me out. somehow people dont like it when you do that thing where you talk about sex. ;)
the gede smile with me, its what i like so much about them.
You are very, very good at this. Your intuition is top notch and of course that witch knows.

I need four flicks to bring the torch to a perfect flame. I do not spoil the next two steps but I am very sure you already know. Or feel.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Discordian Death. You know you're dreaming when you got to find a toilet to pee, and you walk into a room full of toilets only to discover it's also the full waiting room at the local Department of Motor Vehicles... 😭🚽👮‍♀️
While that dream means that your needs are not satisfiable by mass society as it is, there is even more. Because it only states what you dislike.
We/you will find out the rest. I have no doubt. Kallisti! Hail Discordia!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sometimes i wish it wasnt so normal to me, cause only interacting with people who appreciate it make me see it.
and whats up with all the 4s lately. ive had a group needing to split the 4 and a group needing 4 corners of a new world, so i gave them some. also realized i like lucifers better then blow torches, but i like a big fire too. but 4 is less then many, so we are getting somewhere. im on 3 btw. at least partly. i just spoke to someone from iran and they are partying the death as well, i can almost see them aligning for the banda, but not my trail anymore so happy they found their freedom as well.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The asian Moon Festival is on the 15th of Sep.
I have my reasons for that date. Then you will decide. And only you.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i dont know your reasons, but i got syncs fitting your writing:
15 i did 16, but i lied it was 15
asian,, was learning from my then still alive spiritual teacher the art of concubine-ism and later found the aset ka having a similar trail on their site and we entwined as friends. the rest is history.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am just loading the magical spring. At least you will be witnessing magic done by someone who is very experienced. Done in the open for all eyes to see.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i already noticed that. you safely passed several of my traps and i still like you with a safety feel. which is a very long time i noticed that in a man. the last time i did this i was healing from heart pains, due to amongst other things, a djinn who thought he could play god for my people. i wasnt pleased,, but didnt know shit. thankfully thats the past and im starting to feel the excitement of jumping in again.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, it's about time. Timing is so important, you know. And we have nothing to lose. Let's change this world for the better now.

I have much to do. I got the eye cornea of an Italian woman transplanted. In my left eye. I know see the world through the eyes of a male and a female. It feels very strong.

If you wish you might enter a Chinese store in R. next week. They will carry Moon Cakes. Get a box and also feed the cakes to your man. They are delicious and will ground you both while opening up to the moon and the Universe.

All will be good.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mmm somehow when someone says to do something with my man everything goes wrong. So no i wont be doing it like that. And im not a moongal i align bodily with the sun. They have been trying to change that, but for the love of god, even the suncycles align with my blood every month.

All better be good, im throwing out all the old shit.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Makes sense, indeed. Was just an idea anyway.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Just from one ownchef to an other: thanks, im not good at feeling my self. Feeling others is simple, but me. And im not even running for it. I think its my own sort of shame.