• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Book of Wisdom - Harry B Joseph (Part I - Revival of Wisdom)

Share a PDF of a book.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
thumb_1200_1699.png

The book of wisdom is a book containing esotericism, occultism, symbolism, and most importantly,syncretism. Syncretism is the method that I, revival of wisdom, have used to sync/combine all fieldsof knowledge. Syncretsim unites all subects of matter into one holy science. All things come fromthe one, therefore all things are one. The world we live in is a fractional world where all thing scontain all things from a micro and macro perspective.The average individual of today's day and age is living their life left hemispher dominant. The left hemisphere of the brain breaks down and anylizes the right hemisphear united perception of reality into seperate fragments so that we can manipulate and understand things logically. To gain a full understanding of the information this book presents, you must first free your mind from the indoctrinations given by the educational systems we were forced to attend to and, secondly, try and perceive reality as one united and wholistic creation - Harry B. Joseph

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is a curious one. The book has been requested before but it was not really clear which one it actually was, and there are several books by the same title on amazon that do not match the one by Harry B. Joseph:

Another version of the book can be read online for free here, it seems to be longer though:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don't want to make an in-depth study of the version of the book's authenticity though, its content is really not my cup of tea. Anyway, thanks for posting this file, quite a few people have been interested in this book for a long time!

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You're very welcome. I am glad I was of help to many others here, again :).

That other version on Studocu is longer indeed but I think it would have been more complicated to make conversion from that service to MEGA (as all the links here require to be MEGA).

And instead of risking of unintentionally have a corrupted format of the long version of MEGA I thought that it would be best to upload the shorter version of the book and for the rest, people who are interested can download the longer format through Studocu.