• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Building your astral temple and visualizing color

Everyone's got one.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
There is very strong scientific evidence for the use of scent to help with memory recall, and it is entirely possible to intentionally link memories, emotions & other psychological states to specific scents - it's why many magical traditions use specific incenses & oils in their rituals.
Absolutely. I forget about the olfactory element. There's a long tradition of smell being linked to spiritual presence.

Reaction score
Awards
You can use physical props to affect senses other than sight to help as well.
There is very strong scientific evidence for the use of scent to help with memory recall, and it is entirely possible to intentionally link memories, emotions & other psychological states to specific scents - it's why many magical traditions use specific incenses & oils in their rituals.
So create a unique oil-blend, link it to the design you want to use by meditation, and then use it while you're building the astral construct without the design sketches/sculptures etc...
This will also work to a lesser degree with both taste & touch.
Interesting, very interesting. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Need to add a note in my journal on my astral temple visualizations. Reality is far different.
Post automatically merged:

Will continue work on this tonight during or after meditation and Qi Gong practice.

Last edited: