• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

(Challenge) Present to us your spiritual path as a joke

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
5,008
Awards
21
It is healthy to be able to laugh at yourself. So I thought that we could make a challenge, that will push a little sense of humor into our magic and spiritual paths. Can you present your path with irony and real humor? Show us!

-----
I'm a vampire. We prefer the night time, we are predators, sometimes frustrated that humans can invent this and that, but sunscreen that would work for us? No. Come and join the hunt , forever! And don't forget: Vampires suck!
 
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Messages
177
Reaction score
280
Awards
5
Well the joke I constantly make is that I'm the holiest man on earth because my life parallels Job. This being the joke because God killed my kid and then gave me more (I married a woman who already had kids). It makes a lot of people uncomfortable but I've had some light NDEs and am pretty convinced by the mountain of agreement between people who had NDEs so I really am comfortable with talking about the deceased as though they're still living. My daughter died, in part, to give me that joke about being Job. I'm sure she finds it hilarious.
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Warned
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
756
Reaction score
1,592
Awards
13
It is healthy to be able to laugh at yourself. So I thought that we could make a challenge, that will push a little sense of humor into our magic and spiritual paths. Can you present your path with irony and real humor? Show us!

-----
I'm a vampire. We prefer the night time, we are predators, sometimes frustrated that humans can invent this and that, but sunscreen that would work for us? No. Come and join the hunt , forever! And don't forget: Vampires suck!

Nice one.

Now, I am a Unitarian Univeralist. I want to unite all the things like Legos, and sometimes I really get lost in the own maze of my thinking and discovery much like a cat in a ball of yarn. If I do not answer your phone calls, be sure that I am researching the Hermetic Kabbalah, or I am gazing too much at astro charts, all for finding eventual everlasting gold.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
51
Hello, my name is Benjamin Buttons. I was born at a time when everyone believed the world and all its contents were physical objects. As a boy I realized that this was wrong, and that everything was basically a piece of consciousness trapped inside physical matter. At that point I discovered that the physical world was continually fading away and that mankind was simply, desperately making up stories in order to make it seem real. Soon after that I began to fade away into consciousness and nobody noticed me anymore no matter how much I tried to explain it to them.
 

12RelayT10

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Messages
355
Reaction score
195
Awards
3
Welcome to the border, anything to declare?

.

Sir, that's more than you're allowed to carry.

.
 

Yazata

Moderator
Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
3,083
Reaction score
9,624
Awards
36
I'm a Yaztafari. Everything gets a chance but if it looks like it's going to take too much effort I'll think up a reason why it's flawed and I have a better idea. And then I'll light a joint.
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Warned
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
756
Reaction score
1,592
Awards
13
I'm a Yaztafari. Everything gets a chance but if it looks like it's going to take too much effort I'll think up a reason why it's flawed and I have a better idea. And then I'll light a joint.

Yaztafari! Sounds really fun and cool 😎 😆:

snoop dogg GIF
 

akenu

Zealot
Benefactor
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
242
Reaction score
455
Awards
6
Well, I study everything from Hermeticism up to Yoga to end up using the most primitive, almost caveman practices for my actual Magick. Talk about studying advanced warfare and then just clubbing someone with a rock.
 

Keldan

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
396
Reaction score
637
Awards
5
I’m a necromancer. While others look to angels, ascended masters, and radiant beings of light, I tend to work with entities who are six feet under. I’m the reason your dog stares at the corner and refuses to come when you call.

So if you ever feel something cold brush past your neck when you’re alone, or you hear faint footsteps in a hall that should be empty, don’t worry, it might be nothing. Or it might be that one spirit I forgot to tell “Stop following them.”
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
101
Reaction score
175
Awards
2
The Swedish Chef school of magick: randomly throwing spaghetti at the walls in the vain hope something will stick ... while chanting incomprehensible spells: “Abrork Cadabrork Bork!”
 

nunaphael

Zealot
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Messages
108
Reaction score
164
Awards
2
Guys, no like, seriously, stop laughing, I can ACTUALLY TURN MYSELF INTO A SNAKE. LIKE, FOR REAL. IT'S HOW I PROTECT MYSELF FROM THE BADDIES. IT WORKS SUPER GOOD THOUGH. Dude, why are you still laughing, it's making me laugh. You're making me laugh and I'm trying to be serious dammit. No, seriously. I can turn into a snake and shit. FINE. Watch I will show you, hold my beer, and my robe, and my wizard hat, and... shit, where did I put my staff? Whatever, watch this!

((proceeds to sprawl out on the floor on his belly and, to everyone's surprise and great impression, does a rather good job break-dancing the "worm" as he pretends to be... something that can do that I guess, and then starts hissing aggressively through clenched teeth like he's having a conniption. After something like seven or eight minutes of this nonsense he lifts himself up to a kneeling posture, catches his breath, and then gets to his feet clumsily. He grabs his beer and almost spills it taking it in. Then he takes a deep breath in through his nostrils and out through his mouth.))

There we GO. Damn that's refreshing! I feel so POWERFUL now. Who on this planet can fuck with someone ready to bust that shit out at any second even in their damn 40s? Go on, pick a fight with me, whoever you are. Hell, just for fun. Let's have a good spar. Nothing personal, I promise. Fuck with me. You think I'm weak and just fucking around here, kiddo? Let's get into some trouble then. Let's see what happens.

I'm literally a LICH. I'm behind like, 17 phylactries that dissociate my eternal soul from my CORPSE into multiple etheric batteries I have on standby that I can just cast off every time I do that snake shit. What are you even going to cast your spell ON? What's the target? My CORPSE? This FLESH? What, the EGO attached to it that was stitched together out of half-forgotten memories of a past "self" and a bunch of bullshit "personal unverified gnosis" that "just works man"? What do YOU want? What's YOUR war? The fuck do I, or what I said, even have to do with your war, actually? Who and what do you think is even talking to you, right now?

I'm like, probably one of those mantis aliens or some shit dude. Like, the ones that control the greys and the reptilians even. Dude, that's why I'm into snakes and shit, right? It makes perfect sense! It has to be that, the mantis thing ties it all together! I'm like, a "starseed" man, one of those hybrid experiments that the aliens have set up with the CIA or something. It's the military, they're in on it. Three of my uncles were in the air force with top secret clearance and they all told stories about shit they saw and knew about but weren't allowed to give us any details for our own safety. Maybe it's all connected somehow!

Guys, holy shit. This thread, this thread has actually OPENED MY EYES. I SEE WHO I AM NOW. OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
 
Top