• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Author Contacting an author / a publisher

Discuss, critique or review an author.

S.Jules

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I wasn't sure where to post my thread, so if I'm mistaking I'm sorry.

Does someone know how to reach Alejo Torres from Fall of Man publishing or XI/XIII the author of Liber Tiamat?

I have several questions about the book that I would have liked to ask the author but since he or she is anonymous, it's quite difficult.

So I sent messages to Alejo Tojes ( head of former publishing house Fall of man as everyone knows) on Facebook and Instagram, since the pages/accounts of FOM are still on but I didn't get any answer so maybe he's not managing them anymore.

If ever any of you have an idea, I would be grateful.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
when one is on an occult path at one point in time one needs to reach out in occult manners to gain whats asked.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If they went out of their way to be anonymous and not provide a means of contact, that is generally a good indicated that they do not want to be contacted, and will not appreciate it.

Anyway, their website has ceased operating, so the publishing house seems to be defunct as of right now.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have several questions about the book that I would have liked to ask the author but since he or she is anonymous
Agreeing with SkullTraill that you will not get a good response if you try to contact someone who has made it difficult to be contacted. (You could also really freak them out). Smart to email the publisher but you'll have to leave it there

But they're not the only person who will have insights on the book, so you're not at a complete dead end.

Ask your questions of fellow readers of it.

You will 100% get a bunch of annoying and ignorant responses that make you wonder if they even read the same book as you - but you can ignore those. You only need one person to have something helpful to say for it to be worthwhile