• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Diary of Heaven and Earth

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Meu diário aqui registrará minhas experiências mágicas, alquimia e tudo o que acontece nele

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This week I started working with Kemetism while thinking about Anubis all the dogs on Lartirame Street I asked him to give me a sign if this was a call, and when I went to sleep I dreamed that while walking along a road I was surrounded by wolves, dogs and jackals and a while later anubis materialized on me and took me to a tunnel

Monthly goals:

Communicate with all elementals

year goals:

Summon all Cabal Angels

note:(I'm posting so many things because not all of them are from today)

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Por que você escreveu o primeiro post em português e depois o próximo em inglês? Só por curiosidade.
Vou checar uma palavra no tradutor e quando colei no fórum, ou tradutor automático alterou automaticamente todo o texto estou tendo muitos problemas com o tradutor que vem com o celular tentar levar tempo para alterar

note:I thought I was talking about the second post I didn't even notice the first one sorry now I can't edit anymore

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Meu diário aqui registrará minhas experiências mágicas, alquimia e tudo o que acontece nele
Now in english :My journal here will record my magical experiences, alchemy and everything that happens in it.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have no problem understanding, since I also speak Portuguese, but I thought the forum had strict rules about language so I was curious.

Vou checar uma palavra no tradutor e quando colei no fórum, ou tradutor automático alterou automaticamente todo o texto estou tendo muitos problemas com o tradutor que vem com o celu
Estranho que isso ocorra, nunca cheguei a ouvir tal coisa, mas nada que uma checada nas configurações do celular não resolva.

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
i think i fixed it i will create another topic entirely in english could the moderators please delete this topic?

Had a translate to most recent word option that was enabled