• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Dignities, prelacacies, character and reputation.

Reaction score
Awards
I would like to know everyone's take on the subject, and how you yourself are in these terms.
Privilege and Power. That's what we all want, right?
Personal power - that power which we inherently and inwardly hold and guard.
Dignities- a form of status in which priveleges are observed.
Character, reputation and prelacacies seem to be linked if my definitions are correct.
How do we rebuild these?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

That is certainly true for most politicians but community surveys put politicians amongst the least trusted occupations

It may be that the human community has higher values

Reaction score
Awards
That is certainly true for most politicians but community surveys put politicians amongst the least trusted occupations

It may be that the human community has higher values
Okay, true, most humans desire greater things or qualities - love for example.
Still, there is in anger management a state of apathy, the "I Dont Care" point in an argument.
Pushing through this, pushing through depression, pushing through insignificant problems is the point.

The Mystic or the Magician or the dual must be able to control and rouse emotions at the drop of a dime, and live higher qualities, one of which is perseverance.
Post automatically merged:

An interesting google search:
repairing "dignities", "prelacies", character and reputation
It appears that the terms dignity and prelacy mean to obtain honor, office and status elevated above the commoner. The terms dignities and prelacies were mainly mideival (forgive my ignorance in spelling please, learning difficulties aren't always overcome) or feudal but go back to the Bible, which would make sense except the King James was the official new book in the 1500s or 1600s, so not exactly ancient times, just Latinized.

An interesting quote:
"A certain Magistrate arri∣ving by his merit to the first dignities of the Gown, ... Tis not so easie to raise a reputation by a compleat work,"

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

dignity (n.)​

c. 1200, "state of being worthy," from Old French dignite "dignity, privilege, honor," from Latin dignitatem (nominative dignitas) "worthiness," from dignus "worth (n.), worthy, proper, fitting,"

It seems that dignity is an inner quality

Reaction score
Awards

dignity (n.)​

c. 1200, "state of being worthy," from Old French dignite "dignity, privilege, honor," from Latin dignitatem (nominative dignitas) "worthiness," from dignus "worth (n.), worthy, proper, fitting,"

It seems that dignity is an inner quality
Partially. Dignities- however, could be external. Take for example the act of being given the dignity, being knighted by the Queen or King.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to know everyone's take on the subject, and how you yourself are in these terms.
Personal power - that power which we inherently and inwardly hold and guard.
Dignities- a form of status in which priveleges are observed.
Character, reputation and prelacacies seem to be linked if my definitions are correct.
How do we rebuild these?
Privilege and Power.
I guess being in a position of authority such as a police officer, manager, even a supervisor.

Personal power.
Find challengers in your life, things that you aren't so good at. Weight lifting for one is a pretty good way to gain personal power even if you could lift the desired weight that you aimed for already. I also hear its good for making your Aura stronger as well.

(discipline is linked to this one)

I'm not quite sure what to add for dignities, I'm going to think about that one for now.

Reaction score
Awards
Gratitude and a positive attitude will turn most things around, this helps to build character and reputation.
Doing things for others, even random acts of kindness, this helps to build character and reputation.
Im doing sn open source program to help victims snd future victims, and hopefully this will add dignities or prelacies, should I be hired as an advisor or a programmer.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Gratitude and a positive attitude will turn most things around, this helps to build character and reputation.
Doing things for others, even random acts of kindness, this helps to build character and reputation.
Im doing sn open source program to help victims snd future victims, and hopefully this will add dignities or prelacies, should I be hired as an advisor or a programmer.
Yeah, volunteering is definitely a good start, and if you're good or at least a decent artist you could give those away to charity shops.

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone familiar with where the 72 are on the Tree of Death/Qlippoth?
I have an idea that both the Shem and the goetia, the 144, are involved in being able to establish dignities and prelacies.
Therefore, those planetary forces should be invoked to bypass the middle man and harvest the energies directly.

I guess the answer is to be found within.

Last edited: