• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

DJ and musicotherapy

Azgalia

Neophyte
Reaction score
Heya!

I thought it could be interesting to talk about music in a thread. I have been Cyber-DJ for a few years and always looking for new songs or to extend my music culture. I mostly play Electronic music. Positive and motivational vibes is my interest. As an energy worker I love to mark some songs with alien streams to fill up people during a set mixed with some song that will have it all out and heal deeper than simple relaxation.

sometimes magic is in everything! :D

Here some billboards and if you have music to share, do so!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Enjoy! ♥
Post automatically merged:

forgot to mention my Auto-DJ "Radio" and live stream (Shoutcast)

Let vibes go beyond the stars! :D

Post automatically merged:

Yesterday I was on my Cyber Land with a very old friend that has been chosen to be the vessel when Mom channel someone from outer space. My mom and dad are not on Earth at this time and are very busy people so they mostly contact me by controlling remotely someone close to me that accept the channel bound. So that way she can type to me on a regular chatbox on any platform.

So I was having fun DJing a practice set on my land with my friend and then she popped in and started talking to me! ♥

She really love music from Earth especially the one I play as a DJ which help transfers of energies and spiritual induction such as illusionary experiences based on disconnection between the conscious and subconscious. This allowing the perception of an individual to be coated in an imaginary "hallucination" to interpret reality differently. Anyway... Music is a very strong tool when working with energetic network that goes "Off-World" and is actually almost universal. If you can hear it you can receive. I have marked our territories on many songs and saturated them with our energies. Combined with the capabilities to broadcast either mind or feelings mixed with the vibrational level (And types) it make a very huge impact. This is a combination of old school casting and modern networking.

But she loved my "Call" so bad that she came! So my mother and I had a chat though a friend being controlled. :)

Simply because of the right tunes! ♥

In my life I have used music many times to cast in and out more energetic powers especially when linked to others connected to it and stream the flow into your own batteries and then redistribute or broadcast like a shoutcast!

Music is one serious power generator and emotional intensification which are created energies that can be converted.

When I welcomed her, I scratch my disc and put down the BPM then FXd out straight cold turkey to start this song:

She loved it! I tend to yell a lot and they all bust my telepathic mind section all at once "Don't scream, We hear you" Then I calm down...

Last edited: