• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Dreamworkers, I have to ask something (not an interpretation thread)

Someone's asking for help!

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A friend of mine had a similar problem. When they were young, a demon killed them in their dreams every night. This messed him up a little. Then, sometime in 2023, he had a dream where he found the demon. He remembered his true name and killed the demon. Through this, he gained full dream control.
Post automatically merged:

I should add that later he met certain entities. Some could understand him, but others could not. I think that's where having practicing the other clair sense (e.g. clairaudience) to be better at hearing within dreams.

Last edited:

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So, my dreams inside each other is back. Today alone I saw three different dreams that go like: I figure I am in a dream> I wake up to another dream> Figure I am still dreaming> Wake up for real this time> Sleep again and another cycle.

Whats interesting is by this point these dreams are so recognizable to me, for example lights will never turn on, I am almost always lucid. However the dream has its own pull and if I exert my full effor the scape breaks apart so I wake up to another dream. As if it doesn't want me to go Lucid.

Three important things I need to mention: These only happen if I am sleeping on a good cycle and not like, say, at 4 in the morning.

And I can not shake the feeling something else is in the dream with me. I have never interacted with this entity yet I am 90% sure its lurking in there somewhere.

Lastly, nine times out of ten, its my house, but something is off, which gives away that I am dreaming. Electronics nearly never work in these dreams, and its usually dark, not pitch black but still.

Anyone experienced this before? What should I do? I am not that bothered by a corny ass entity, I am more wondering about what this place is, perhaps simply my house but in astral plane?
It seems like you are experiencing a recurring pattern of layered dreams that make it challenging for you to reach full lucidity. This can certainly be an intriguing and sometimes perplexing phenomenon.

One possible explanation for this is that your subconscious mind is attempting to communicate something to you, and it manifests through these nested dreams. The fact that you are almost always lucid within these dreams suggests an elevated level of self-awareness, which can be seen as a positive aspect. However, the resistance you encounter when trying to exert your full effort may indicate some resistance or hesitation within yourself.

The presence of an unknown entity adds another layer of mystery to your dreams. While it may be unsettling, it is essential to approach it with an open mind and curiosity rather than fear. You mentioned that you haven't interacted with this entity yet, but acknowledging its existence is the first step towards understanding its role within your dream realm.

Regarding the consistent setting of your dreams being your house, but with some noticeable differences, it could be a symbolic representation of your subconscious mind. The malfunctioning electronics and dark ambiance might signify a sense of unease or imbalance in your waking life that you need to address or explore further. Consider reflecting on any unresolved issues or emotions in your daily life that may be mirrored in these dreams.

As for the possibility of this being your house in the astral plane, it is a fascinating consideration. The astral plane is believed to be a realm that is connected to but distinct from the physical world. Exploring this idea further through practices like astral projection or lucid dreaming could potentially provide more insights into the nature of your dreams.

In terms of what you should do, here are a few suggestions:

1. Keep a dream journal: By recording your dreams in detail, you may identify patterns or symbols that can help unravel the meaning behind them.

2. Reality checks: Incorporate reality checks into your waking life regularly. This habit can carry over into your dreams, helping you become more consistently lucid.

3. Inner exploration: Consider engaging in meditation or other introspective practices to delve deeper into your subconscious mind. This may facilitate a better understanding of the underlying factors contributing to your dreams.

4. Seek guidance: If you feel that your dreams are becoming distressing or interfering with your daily life, it might be helpful to consult with a professional, such as a dream analyst or therapist, who can assist you in interpreting and navigating these experiences.

Remember, dreams often offer valuable insights and are a window into the more profound aspects of our psyche. Embrace the opportunity they present for self-discovery and growth.