• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ean Martin - Cassette Tapes

Feywer

Neophyte
Reaction score
This could be occult-related, but since it is music-based I must post this in the appropriate section.
I produce music of various genres. My most well-known project is "Mercury's Butterfly" - a dreamy gothic / ethereal wave sort of music.
However, I also make avant-garde and experimental / abstract music under my real name, which is less well-known. Music, to me, is a highly personal evolution through sound. It encapsulates my mental states and moods, as well as periods of time in my life.
I produce most of this material through custom feedback and loop machines and two synthesizers - analogue all the way! I dislike most of the digital world. I am sharing some of my weird, abstract cassettes (yes - cassettes! I release music exclusively on the format) here (free for listening on YouTube).

Ean Martin - No Future (2022)
This was performed live at Argus Bar & Grill in Chico, CA under the moniker of "No Future", full of bleak, desperate, electronic atmospherics.

Ean Martin - Cry For Help (2023)
This tape was produced in one of the darker depressive episodes I have had. I like to call these, "Depression On Tape".

There are more on my channel. But I wanted to share some of the dark, obscure stuff here for those that like this sort of thing.