• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Entering another realm

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
Just had my first experience entering another realm yesterday. This was at random and nothing that I searched for at all. How ever i ofc had an silent urge to exit.

Anyone else can travel between dimensions? What's your general tactic, don't disclose to much ofc.

I ofc can't speak of the experience because that would make the spirit angry I think.

How ever I can more deeply see how places like Narnia, Harry Potter, etc occur now.

Folk lores also have more meaning to it. But before this I already saw the skin walkers.
I've also seen faries before, but ever since i accidentally smacked one, mistaking it for a fly, they haven't showed up since! haha! xD Im sure they're around tho, they keep messing with my stuff..

Now have entered into a long fast and hope to last for a long time. Herbal tea today: leafs.
Post automatically merged:

Im sorry if i cannot answer any replies right away, im actually going away right now.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Just had my first experience entering another realm yesterday. This was at random and nothing that I searched for at all. How ever i ofc had an silent urge to exit.

Anyone else can travel between dimensions? What's your general tactic, don't disclose to much ofc.

I ofc can't speak of the experience because that would make the spirit angry I think.

How ever I can more deeply see how places like Narnia, Harry Potter, etc occur now.

Folk lores also have more meaning to it. But before this I already saw the skin walkers.
I've also seen faries before, but ever since i accidentally smacked one, mistaking it for a fly, they haven't showed up since! haha! xD Im sure they're around tho, they keep messing with my stuff..

Now have entered into a long fast and hope to last for a long time. Herbal tea today: leafs.
Post automatically merged:

Im sorry if i cannot answer any replies right away, im actually going away right now.
Awesome!!! Maybe one day, I'll have my first profound experience to go to realms. That is just awesome!!!

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I've been to one other place. It was a golden orange place void of anything. I felt towering beings there. I was told that I was not allowed there. I felt every feeling at once while there. It was beautiful.