• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Extreme Horror & Splatterpunk Horror Books

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I love horror books, including extreme horror & splatterpunk horror books
Are there any websites that say about the genres for extreme horror & splatterpunk books or when they are released?
I wanted to read occult horror, erotic horror, supernatural extreme horror & splatterpunk books I already own a werewolf short story anthology book written by Matt Shaw so I wanted to read similar books. I haven't finished reading this book yet but I liked the first short story.
If anyone can recommend me extreme horror novellas, extreme horror & splatterpunk short story anthologies, occult horror, gory, fucked up books that have a good plot, interesting characters I would appreciate it.
If you know of any apps I can use to download extreme horror & splatterpunk books It would be helpful to know.

Trigger warnings i'm not okay with-child/animal abuse, torture, death of both, peadophilia, incest, domestic violence

Books I have already read:
No one rides for free-Judith Sonnet It's written well, but it was tough to read sometimes because it made me feel physically sick and it was graphically detailed for a fictional novella but it was inspired by rape-revenge films
Channel X-Matt Shaw I liked the idea of a channel on tv influencing people's darker desires, they acted on their sick, perverse impulses that they would normally suppress or hide from people.
Halloween-Matt Shaw I really liked this anthology of short stories based around Halloween, it had a good mixture of short stories, plot twists.
Revenge From the Grave-C. A. Baynam This book was creepy, the revenge from the grave was justified in the end
I know there's controversy about the author Matt Shaw but I like their books.