• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

🤡 Idiotic Post He Was Right!

This is a fine display of idiot behavior.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Eternallife87 tried to warn us. He spoke of "wierd s***" in the forum. Then earlier today Stalking Hyena noted the eerie posting silence. I reckon EL87 was right: Mossad is taking us out one-by-one. And to think, we sneered at him. Quick anyone: what's your last magickal act?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've ordered a vat of Marmsey in case anyone comes around asking awkward questions.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I dunno .. sigil magick and talismata at an all high time?
If one is serious about it, I imagine he doesn't flaunt it. ("Keep it in your pants, son.") That or works it into normal accessories so mundanicious mugglefuggers don't recognize the sigil/talisman for what it is. "Why no, Herr Grenzschutz, this isn't a swastika. My tattooist was drunk and couldn't tell straight lines from right angles."