• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Hekate practice experience

Someone's asking for help!

azazel6672

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Hello everyone, I am thinking of starting a working with Hekate after reading about her for quite some time. Wanted to know about the experience and how Hekate devotees in this community work with her. Any advice or pointers would be most welcome!
 

Rfflkt111

Visitor
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
So I would not say I am new with overall work, I been working with Hekate for a strong 3 plus months. All I have to say is wow. She is mad cool - and this made sound weird as I bought a stature of here and was just planning on putting it on my dinning table. As they say she finds you somehow - or you find her, so about the cool stature yes as a friend would ask and I looked up, and looked into - and since then after doing her prayer book you can buy on Amazon for 3.33 - Literally she guides you in the right direction, and gives you an amazing feel good attitude - as I moved the statue to the side of my bed on table - and she is like my best lil buddy when I am home and not out with friends our family - She helps in soooo many ways I could actually right a book and my medium works with her as well - As she is a beautiful witch goddess, and she wants to make friends with are generation - so as some my pray, yes she loves when you give her thank you's - as lol as mentioned - she is literally like my new hommie for life - and this my sound weird but is not, but when I do my tarrot reading and I always put her in the mix - as I like silence - and she protects as well - I would have to say its on the same form as miracle as my area become completly sound and she really turns in what you think was going to be a bad or ruff day and turns that around - in all aspects in life. overall - she is Amazing and when you look at her when something goes good - and give her thanks - she really does smile at you - I have the hekate bronze statue with her as 3
Post automatically merged:

lol she is literally like a genie in a bottle, but very powerful - and what I like mostly, she just wants to help and be involved in any way that she can. She reminds me of that girl in school who is very beautiful and its her first day, and She just wants to make friends - as she's not superficial she would hang with the nerds, the jocks, and the popular girls as they all would love her because her direction in life speaks for itsself
Post automatically merged:

also sorry about the long reads - to your question, when I get free time from work and travel - I somewhat get in depth. Alot say she is hard to work with but alot say she is easy to work with, and as mentioned - she just wants a friend to speak to as she will help you in anyway possible - but yes she just likes you to return that friendship back - and by my standpoint and many, she will make your best life ever - literally come to life......
 
Last edited:

Lurker

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
298
Reaction score
467
Awards
5
My experience with Hekate is a bit unorthodox.

I worked with her for one major (still ongoing) operation. I was pondering whether I should create a servitor to operate on another continent, and I wanted to endow it with the malefic energies of several of the planets. That meant working during the waning phases of the moon, so I decided that if I was to do it, I should work under the auspices of Hekate.

I thought about it for several days, and then one night she came to me in a dream. It was non-visual and non-auditory, just an overwhelming sense of presence and force, but I knew immediately who it was. Then I felt her messenger animal touch my neck with its muzzle, and I knew that was the go-ahead.

Interestingly, I knew in the dream that her messenger animal was a fox. Later, I looked into foxes in Greek mythology, and discovered that a fox only appears once, and that particular myth is irrelevant to Hekate. That actually gave me a lot of leeway for interpretation, so I interpreted it to mean she thought I was being clever <breaks arm patting self on the back>.

Since the operation is ongoing, I’ll just say that I began each of the planetary rituals with the Orphic Hymn to Hekate and sacrificed a lot of Greek food and wine to her. Fortunately for me, I live at a crossroads, so disposing of it afterwards was pretty easy. I also bought a statuette of her for the rituals, and that sits on my altar next to my servitor’s housing to honor her.
 

Rfflkt111

Visitor
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Yes - how weird, when I started realizing who she was and all amazing that she is - my medium said to gift her with what you exactly said - but I had a crazy week of work - so I bought this amazing tea with all mentioned in it, and when I do my lil rituals I will put some in a bowl amongst the statue I bought while me - I drank my cup - mad good by the way. read my tarot - and yes Hekate really feels like and still is the beautiful goddess and really - or I feel wants to make herself known in today's society, because yes she does some of the most amazing things as I going to get a lil coral / king snake as they are non venomus and put one beside her statue. So Yes very powerful - and her respose timing is as if she were sitting right next to you, and you asked a friend a simple favor
 
Top