• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello everyone!

Sobbek

Visitor
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
Hello everyone,

My name is Tiago, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Brazil. I have a degree in Agronomy and currently work with environmental issues and agroecology.

I've been interested in spirituality, occultism and the mysteries of existence since I was around 13 years old. Over the years I've explored different traditions and approaches, including Vaishnavism, Sufism, Zen Buddhism, Western esotericism and some forms of shamanic practice.

At the moment, I'm particularly interested in the Left-Hand Path, Qliphothic and Draconian traditions, ceremonial magic, Western occultism, runes and the relationship between mythology, symbolism and personal transformation. I'm still relatively new to some of these subjects, so I'm here primarily to learn, study, exchange ideas and hopefully contribute whenever I can.

I'm very interested in exploring occultism without reducing it either to rigid dogma or to superficial "New Age" interpretations. I value both historical context and personal experience, and I'm especially interested in understanding how different traditions approach shadow, transformation, consciousness and the deeper mysteries of existence.

I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning from the community.

Greetings from Brazil!
 

Amizodpalsdon

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
39
Awards
4
Hello everyone,

My name is Tiago, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Brazil. I have a degree in Agronomy and currently work with environmental issues and agroecology.

I've been interested in spirituality, occultism and the mysteries of existence since I was around 13 years old. Over the years I've explored different traditions and approaches, including Vaishnavism, Sufism, Zen Buddhism, Western esotericism and some forms of shamanic practice.

At the moment, I'm particularly interested in the Left-Hand Path, Qliphothic and Draconian traditions, ceremonial magic, Western occultism, runes and the relationship between mythology, symbolism and personal transformation. I'm still relatively new to some of these subjects, so I'm here primarily to learn, study, exchange ideas and hopefully contribute whenever I can.

I'm very interested in exploring occultism without reducing it either to rigid dogma or to superficial "New Age" interpretations. I value both historical context and personal experience, and I'm especially interested in understanding how different traditions approach shadow, transformation, consciousness and the deeper mysteries of existence.

I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning from the community.

Greetings from Brazil!
Welcome and best wishes.
 
Top