• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

hi and hello! call me Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey Reid! I'm a 41 year old bi-male shaman who is still on the shaman initiation and life has been pretty weird :) The nuttier you go the more you get to know about your own psychology if you have an observing mind.

Reaction score
Hey Reid! I'm a 41 year old bi-male shaman who is still on the shaman initiation and life has been pretty weird :) The nuttier you go the more you get to know about your own psychology if you have an observing mind.
isn’t initiation in any path pretty weird though?

Reaction score
Yeah well in shamanism you tend to go insane for the duration of the initiation and you are taken back to sanity by strange mysterious forces and it's pretty rough on the psyche.
i suppose that’s fair. what Shamanistic tradition donyou hail from?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
i suppose that’s fair. what Shamanistic tradition donyou hail from?
This is Finnish shamanism, and alot of working in different planes with different beings. Got a few shaman friends that also are working with different things on different planes.

Reaction score
This is Finnish shamanism, and alot of working in different planes with different beings. Got a few shaman friends that also are working with different things on different planes.
ahhh i see, really awesome! i’ve though about looking into the practise of Sedhir as a Vitki, but i guess i had other plans lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.