- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
Good morning everyone,
I'm here to go back to study and practice, It has been so many years!
You can call me Miu. I just turned 24, I'm from some country in South America (so please forgive me for any typos, English is my second language).
I'm an eclectic witch interested in ways to improve physically, economically and mentally for me and my love ones.
So nice to meet y'all
I'm here to go back to study and practice, It has been so many years!
You can call me Miu. I just turned 24, I'm from some country in South America (so please forgive me for any typos, English is my second language).
I'm an eclectic witch interested in ways to improve physically, economically and mentally for me and my love ones.
So nice to meet y'all