• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How does one create and open chakras?

Reaction score
Awards
She wasn't afflicted with a stroke via yoga. Yoga repaired the effects of the stroke. Not overnight mind you...it was at least a good three years of yoga to reverse the effects.
You'll be fine :)

Thank you, you be well and safe.

Reaction score
Awards
pranayama is the most important yogic practice, control of the breath is the first step to eliminating fear, the physical feeling of fear comes from chemicals released by the nervous system, through training you can use the mind to stop this re action, allowing you to think clearly and decide logically how to act

fear is the mindkiller, if you ever feel fear physically you will never progress spiritually

Reaction score
Awards
Pranayama is breath control? If so, what is the outline of pranayama? I need to get rid of my fears for sure.

Reaction score
Awards
outline? basically it is learning about the flow of life, not much really

but seriously, start learning now, practice every moment of the day, and in a couple weeks you will be a new person, couple that with fasting and eating only live foods and you will be well on your way

controlling the breath will ultimately allow you to control how reality expresses around you

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
this is absolutely mandatory for higher education, you seem like a good candidate, i fast regularly, every couple days usually, and in between i eat very little, over time i have found the minimum amount of food energy i need to prosper, its far less than you might think, and of course you cannot eat meat and raise your vibration unless you are killing the animals your self and absorbing their suffering
Might have to try after graduation, trying to fast consistently and finish a degree seems like a bad combination.

maybe I’ll try a limiting diet like keto to put me in the same frame of mind as fasting.
Post automatically merged:

I plan to do exercises during the Planetary hours which are connected to the Charkas because at least then I'm constantly reminded why I'm doing those workouts, in hopes it will destroy any egoism that may occur.

I won't have to worry about building any muscles because that will be happening anyways, but instead I can focus on my Charkas and realising that I am strengthening, growing that particular Charka. Thus my Magick will become more potent at the same time and I can even petition the Gods/Goddesses of those planets to help me grow while I'm doing so.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm also not sure how some exercises can help improve the Charkas, for an example the Third Eye....I guess Yoga?
Very well said, you should check out Astral Doorway’s video on the third eye, he gives very good tips.

there are certain mantras that I use with the sacral chakra to help dissolve ego through concentrating and receiving those intuitive answers.

Reaction score
Awards
Might have to try after graduation, trying to fast consistently and finish a degree seems like a bad combination.
yes, these kinds of practices are initially destabilizing, some people are elated and some fall into despair, when you stimulate your system this sharply it can help release stored toxins which affect the emotions

if you eat shit foods, processed boxed garbage and sugary drinks, you will suffer greatly during fasting, you are so energy depleted that even a short one day fast will exhaust you while releasing harmful toxins, its not uncommon to become nauseous or have a fever from the reaction, but if you feel sick then you know its working and that you needed it badly

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: How does one create and open chakras?
⁜→ Diluculo_DelFuego, et al,

A1 of Two-Part Question: A person does NOT have to "create" a Chakra. Everyone already has them.

I would review the systems of yoga, myself included. My Hatha yoga teacher had a stroke, it's possible I'm a candidate for strokes or heart attacks.
Anyway, she reversed the physical effects of the stroke via Hatha yoga.
So possibly the third eye could be awakened via Hatha yoga .. Kundalini yoga consists of white black and red as subsystems of Kundalini yoga. That may help no matter what subsystem you practice of Kundalini yoga.
(COMMENT)

Reference: WebMD → Chakras

Most concerned parties (seem to) agree that each human has the 7 Primary Chakras and 14 Primary Meridians Lines.

This "
" is the "result" of a practiced activity. Again, (in general) there are four common methods that can be easily incorporated into your daily spiritual practice:

1. Crystal healing uses very similar concepts to (self-) hypnosis but is the hardest method to practice and achieve the same impact as the others.
  2. Meditation using silences, special posture, and balancing hand positions.
  3. The monks in the far east use bija which is similar in concept to what monastery monks of Europe practice in vespers. Some call it orchestrated mantras.
  4. YOGA,
    , and other exercise disciplines are all about mind, body, and spirit.
Whether you follow the teaching of the Magical Mystery School, the Mindvalley, or the WebMD, they pretty much agree on these four overarching approaches.

Just My Two-Cents,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

costinm

Visitor
Reaction score
Is this only attainable through Reiki or Kundalini Yoga?
Or is it through visualization and repetition of a mantra?
The reason I ask is that I would like to proceed with A Complete Course In Magick, but chakras were an issue despite meditation on them. I know they are not open due to a handy dandy chart I jotted down to best of my ability while watching a video on chakras and side effects.
Speaking of side effects, what are common experiences directly after opening chakras?
Can chakras be replaced instead by use of the Middle Pillar Ritual?
You cannot replace chakras with rituals, there are two completely different concepts.
To answer your initial question, no there is more than one method to open them up and there is more than one school of thought. Personally I prefer the traditional approach through yoga practices - these are referenced appropriately in more than one source (Vedas and Upanishads are some of the oldest)

Reaction score
Awards

A1 of Two-Part Question: A person does NOT have to "create" a Chakra. Everyone already has them.

(COMMENT)

Most concerned parties (seem to) agree that each human has the 7 Primary Chakras and 14 Primary Meridians Lines.

This "
" is the "result" of a practiced activity. Again, (in general) there are four common methods that can be easily incorporated into your daily spiritual practice:

1. Crystal healing uses very similar concepts to (self-) hypnosis but is the hardest method to practice and achieve the same impact as the others.
  3. The monks in the far east use bija which is similar in concept to what monastery monks of Europe practice in vespers. Some call it orchestrated mantras.
  4. YOGA,
Whether you follow the teaching of the Magical Mystery School, the Mindvalley, or the WebMD, they pretty much agree on these four overarching approaches.

Just My Two-Cents,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I think, due to the Gateway Process/Hemi-Sync document, I am going to focus on Yoga as the primary vehicle for this, although the other three entry ways are interesting. The GP is an old CIA/Army document on how to train super soldiers, or provide techniques found in the occult world to make them more focused when engaged, rather than straight tunnel vision as most do. So, in pursuit of achieving Transcendental Meditation breakthroughs, yoga and basic meditation seem to be key. Only after achieving basic mastery it seems that the chakras would become strengthened.

Thank you :)

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
No need to force it upwards I find. Once the energy has reached the root it should go up the spine on it's own. You'll feel a sensation right before it happens in the root area. Atleast that's how it worked for me.
I totally agree, the energy work should start from the base chakra up to your crown chakra, as Kundalini will start to wake up into your body. Imagine intensive the colors of the chakra and focusing on spinning clockwise every chakra until you feel the pressure in the region of that chakra.

(COMMENT)

This "

4. YOGA,

Just My Two-Cents,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Finaly someone who keep the track on the subject and answers the head of this discussion. It is easy to talk about something else instead to answer the question. I thought I would learn more about chakras in this discussion, but I could not find something essential...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, once again someone's delusion obscured my understanding. A person claiming to rip out chakras from a person.
So chakras are like anything else in our body or makeup as who we are, we just have to open them by visualizing the color and direction?
If so, I need to get back on Kuriakos.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. Figured as much from reflection on all this.

So back through this, once I can do such and such with my chakras, Kuriakos no longer has a showstopper. It could also have been a blind to encourage various yoga schools for the student to go through.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A chakra is an elemental energy vortex using various subplanes.

The elemental intelligence is usually managed by a lesser deva. The devas are often traumatized e.g. fear of those in authority.

Higher chakras may also have a higher deva - e.g. the deva of the higher mental body is called by Christians: the soul.

If a deva is too traumatized or its elemental vortex too contaminated, the deva may turn away or leave completely e.g. severe autism

The can-opener approach to chakras is generally traumatic

Right relationship is necessary in this solar system.

Hint: pressing a transmitter to the brain discourages the attached devas

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Chakras are "energy centers" in your body that scientifically correspond with your glandular system. These
in the body give your life force energy. They also provide energy to your surrounding organs. Chakras are a complex energy system within your body and are the centres of spiritual power. When you are aware of this system, you are able to balance these energies. But what happens when our chakras become blocked? It may lead to difficulties with concentration, sleeping problems, a lack of motivation, and feelings of helplessness, among many other things.

HOW CAN I OPEN CHAKRAS?
According to ancient Yogic practices, chakra centers can be activated through meditation. There are several ways to unblock your chakras, but the most common methods include chanting mantras, doing specialized breathing exercises, using crystals (Quartz) using certain ayurvedic herbs, affirmations, reiki, vibrational healing, and doing physical exercises like yoga asana. By unblocking your chakras, you will notice a more balanced state of mind. Blocked chakras can be caused by trauma, emotional upset, stress, fear, anxiety, and physical health issues. Chakra balancing is a way to heal these energy centers when you feel off or unwell.

How to balance/unblock your chakras

There are a few simple remedies you can try to help balance/unblock your chakras and promote good energy flow. You can do this through the following methods:

1. Spend time in nature.
2. Use positive affirmations.
3. Try deep breathing exercises.
4. Expose yourself to the colors red, orange, and yellow.
5. Add fresh produce to your diet.
6. Work with crystals.
7. Move your body
8. Work on creative activities.
9. Get out there and try new things.
10. Use essential oils
11. Do chakra-strengthening yoga poses (asana yoga).
12. Meditate on your lower chakras.
13. Perform a Reiki healing session.

The most effective methods are:
  • Meditate. Meditation can often bring clarity of mind which also assists with unblocking your chakras. Try to find a quiet space, clear your mind and focus on taking slow, deep breaths. You may want to sit in silence, listen to music or follow a guided meditation.
  • Do yoga. Try poses like Mountain Pose, Warrior Pose and Humble Warrior Pose to help you unblock and open up your chakras. At the end of your yoga session, try reciting positive mantras. Mantras can act as a form of sound healing, helping to restore your energy flow.
To get more knowledge, read books written on the subject. A few tips here:
Cyndi Dale - Llewellyn’s Little Book of Chakras
Advait - Mudras for Awakening Chakras: 19 Simple Hand Gestures for Awakening and Balancing Your Chakras
Hiroshi Motoyama - Theories of the Chakras: Insights into Our Subtle Energy System
Anodea Judith - Layayoga: The Definitive Guide to the Chakras and Kundalini
Stephen Sturgess - The Book of Chakras & Subtle Bodies: Gateways to Supreme Consciousness
Morgan, Jodi - Chakras: A Beginner's Guide to Chakra Meditation
Genevieve L. Paulson - Kundalini & the Chakras: Evolution in this Lifetime
Rosalyn Bruyere - Wheels of Light: Chakras, Auras, and the Healing Energy of the Body [1 ed.]
Anodea Judith - Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System as a Path to the Self [revised]
Anodea Judith - Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System [5th ed.]
Judy Hall - The A-Z Guide To Chakra and Kundalini Awakening Crystals