• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I got possessed by vepar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Not to mention, if you get Liliths attention, you dont exactly get rid of her with a LBRP.
Same with Belial, and Holdall, spot on.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Not to mention, if you get Liliths attention, you dont exactly get rid of her with a LBRP.
Same with Belial, and Holdall, spot on.
Now wait a minute, Belial is supposed to be a real heavy hitter, a demon who can wreck your life for years "to enoble your spirit" "purify your soul", etc., or so the LHP/demonolator philosophy seems to go, at least that's what the consensus on Reddit seems to be... add to that powerful demon king a formidable demon like Lilith, then Vepar, who doesn't exactly belong in a petting zoo either, AND a succubus? What are you, a past master conjuror of spirits? You're really stretching the limits of our credulity here.
Well after doing all that, there was a demon who stuck around but I got no idea who it was. It was either Belial or Lilith, I did not know you had to do banishing. They kept sending me messages that they love me and want to work with me. But I think there's nothing to worry about... all those demons treat me very nicely. In fact Belial told me last night he seems me as his child and will protect me.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well after doing all that, there was a demon who stuck around but I got no idea who it was. It was either Belial or Lilith, I did not know you had to do banishing. They kept sending me messages that they love me and want to work with me. But I think there's nothing to worry about... all those demons treat me very nicely. In fact Belial told me last night he seems me as his child and will protect me.
Could be all is well, but how long have you known Belial? The Chinese have a saying: "伴君如伴虎。” Roughly, "To serve a lord is like serving a tiger." Asymmetrical relationships are suspect when the mighty one seems to fawn.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego

Your questions answered through vepar:
1. Yes and No
2. Yes
3. Middle east

Could be all is well, but how long have you known Belial? The Chinese have a saying: "伴君如伴虎。” Roughly, "To serve a lord is like serving a tiger." Asymmetrical relationships are suspect when the mighty one seems to fawn.
I have never known belial this was the first time I called him. I have done readings before on he views me so I was sure he was fond of me and he confirmed it. I am not sure what he will do if I build a relationship with him but I am sure he will be calm with me

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The conjuring of demons is supposed to be serious and potentially dangerous business requiring rituals, devotional work, offerings, etc. It seems that you don't have to go the whole Solomonic hog with magic circles, triangles of art, swords, lion-skin belt, etc. but even demonolators routinely spent months, if not years, chanting enns and cultivating a relationship with their patrons/matrons or other tutelary spirits.

And you are simply receiving chatty, informal messages from beings that could squash you like a bug? What's more, those messages come from entities you haven't even summoned - aren't you even worried about unsolicited infernal manifestations or demonic voices in your head in everyday life? And you thought about banishing only now? A bit careless if not negligent and foolhardy, IMHO. The Goetia does not revolve around your occult whimsies. I'd even be suspicious of angels (or beings purporting to be angels) offering help out of nowhere and out of the goodness of their hearts. Demon work is not supposed to be so easy and innocent from what I read. I's say a modicum of scepticism toward those unbidden phenomena is in order here.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think it was Israel Regardie who defined magic as “applied mythology”. In light of net-based mutations, I propose a subcategory; applied fanfic.

Time for me to have a few months away I think.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The conjuring of demons is supposed to be serious and potentially dangerous business requiring rituals, devotional work, offerings, etc. It seems that you don't have to go the whole Solomonic hog with magic circles, triangles of art, swords, lion-skin belt, etc. but even demonolators routinely spent months, if not years, chanting enns and cultivating a relationship with their patrons/matrons or other tutelary spirits.

And you are simply receiving chatty, informal messages from beings that could squash you like a bug? What's more, those messages come from entities you haven't even summoned - aren't you even worried about unsolicited infernal manifestations or demonic voices in your head in everyday life? And you thought about banishing only now? A bit careless if not negligent and foolhardy, IMHO. The Goetia does not revolve around your occult whimsies. I'd even be suspicious of angels (or beings purporting to be angels) offering help out of nowhere and out of the goodness of their hearts. Demon work is not supposed to be so easy and innocent from what I read. I's say a modicum of scepticism toward those unbidden phenomena is in order here.

I just do it in my pajamas while using my pc lol, sometimes i don't even pay full attention... They don't seem to mind and are not offended. I was listening to music when I called vepar like an hour ago and asking him if he liked this song or such. Also when Belial was with me, an amazon order came and mid talking to him i went downstairs. I apologized and he accepted but yea he did nothing to me either.

Sometimes these demons come to me without me calling like Naamah once and Belial, just to check out on me. But the main thing is that I am indeed respectful and such. And as I said, if the demon is fond of you they will never harm you. All those demons I called kept sending me messages of positivity and love so I have nothing to fear. Though I will definitely buy an altar sooner or later.
Post automatically merged:

Also I want to mention, sometimes they come to me accidentally. I say their name once and twice and they come. They realize whats going on and leave and if I am aware I apologize.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I just do it in my pajamas while using my pc lol, sometimes i don't even pay full attention... They don't seem to mind and are not offended. I was listening to music when I called vepar like an hour ago and asking him if he liked this song or such. Also when Belial was with me, an amazon order came and mid talking to him i went downstairs. I apologized and he accepted but yea he did nothing to me either.

Sometimes these demons come to me without me calling like Naamah once and Belial, just to check out on me. But the main thing is that I am indeed respectful and such. And as I said, if the demon is fond of you they will never harm you. All those demons I called kept sending me messages of positivity and love so I have nothing to fear. Though I will definitely buy an altar sooner or later.

Also I want to mention, sometimes they come to me accidentally. I say their name once and twice and they come. They realize whats going on and leave and if I am aware I apologize.

Is there a facepalm emoji here somewhere?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a facepalm emoji here somewhere?
Honestly you're right it's my bad. I will not call them till I buy a proper altar and offerings for them. In fact I landed in hospital twice in the last 3 days, likely because of them. I did some divination and it's indeed true but they did not kill me though. Just to teach me a lesson I guess. Both emergencies felt like I was dying but they subsided within a few hours. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: Could have been my succubus too, she claimed responsibility also.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In fact I landed in hospital twice in the last 3 days, likely because of them. I did some divination and it's indeed true but they did not kill me though. Just to teach me a lesson I guess. Both emergencies felt like I was dying but they subsided within a few hours. Thanks for the advice.

That's more like the typical demonic behaviour I've read about. You're inviting harsh taskmasters into your world, my friend.

I've been meaning to start a thread with the dumbest quote ever people can come up with. One of my favourites is "What does not kill you makes you stronger". Or maims you, makes you a cripple, chronic pain, etc. And by the way, that which DOES kill you makes you stone dead, let's not forget that. Don't put yourself voluntarily in sink-or-swim situations is what I'm saying.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That's more like the typical demonic behaviour I've read about. You're inviting harsh taskmasters into your world, my friend.

I've been meaning to start a thread with the dumbest quote ever people can come up with. One of my favourites is "What does not kill you makes you stronger". Or maims you, makes you a cripple, chronic pain, etc. And by the way, that which DOES kill you makes you stone dead, let's not forget that. Don't put yourself voluntarily in sink-or-swim situations is what I'm saying.
Okay thanks! Do you know any banishing mantra or something I can say/do after asking the entity of something? I already ordered an altar, have candles and will buy offerings from the shop. Also request-wise, what kind of things is respectful to request?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego

Your questions answered through vepar:
1. Yes and No
2. Yes
3. Middle east

I have never known belial this was the first time I called him. I have done readings before on he views me so I was sure he was fond of me and he confirmed it. I am not sure what he will do if I build a relationship with him but I am sure he will be calm with me
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. And demons, blandishments.

Reaction score
Awards
Belial is very harsh of a teacher. Lilith is no lightweight.
My recommendation: Stop with these four, and slow waayyy down.

Prior experience talking. A psych ward trip and near OD after a deliverance. There are a couple there that play for keeps.
Before you head down demonolatry road, why exactly did you choose this path?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Okay thanks! Do you know any banishing mantra or something I can say/do after asking the entity of something? I already ordered an altar, have candles and will buy offerings from the shop. Also request-wise, what kind of things is respectful to request?

Really no idea, what I know is from books and reddit only. A mantra alone might not cut the mustard, and the LBRP and the Sword Banishing Ritual with all those angels are hardly suitable for LHP practitioners, I guess. So....

"Belial: Without A Master" from the BALG crew is available on annas-archive.org, haven't read it but maybe you'll get an idea what you intend to let yourself in for.

Also:

Last edited:

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Am nearly done thankfully! I banished close to 10 demons basically telling them not to come around without me calling them. It worked on Belial, Naamah and Vepar. The other demons I could not figure out who they were. Just a LITTLE more and I will never evoke again, this whole experience was not worth it.

Belial is very harsh of a teacher. Lilith is no lightweight.
My recommendation: Stop with these four, and slow waayyy down.

Prior experience talking. A psych ward trip and near OD after a deliverance. There are a couple there that play for keeps.
Before you head down demonolatry road, why exactly did you choose this path?
Oh yea, I did not see your question... I chose this path because my succubus pushed me into it. I also realized that demons are fond of me and they see me as family, so that's even more of a reason. My experience with those demons is very chill, they never push me either.

I was afraid of Vepar and Naamah, I heard this is dangerous yet nothing happened. They just backed off to let the fear subside, they did not attack me nor anything else. I just think they are much more chill on me and I got no idea why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.