• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I have a question about lucid dreaming ?

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
It is said that when people realize that they are in a dream and you tell them that their face changes and becomes scary, I don't know if it is true but I have a question for those of you who have experienced something similar, when you are in a dream,,, you are in the dream world (High probability) but after you realize the dream, what dimension does it go to (dream dimension?)?
does it stay the same only the brain takes over because you take control?

By the way, do you have any suggestions on how you did astral travel, (not very relevant to the subject but I wanted to ask)

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It is said that when people realize that they are in a dream and you tell them that their face changes and becomes scary, I don't know if it is true

It can be true, but it isn't guaranteed. Most of the time you will see something change, but it's just as likely to be their behaviour as their appearance. @Lemongrass00 has been heavy into the dreamwork lately, he can probably give you some ideas of what to expect.

you are in the dream world (High probability) but after you realize the dream, what dimension does it go to (dream dimension?)?

This is a very good question, for which there is no definitive answer. Different religious, magical, and scientific traditions will all give you different answers.

By the way, do you have any suggestions on how you did astral travel, (not very relevant to the subject but I wanted to ask)

Search the forum here, you'll find a number of posts discussing it as well as a few books shared on the subject. Anything by Robert Bruce tends to come highly recommended.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
It can be true, but it isn't guaranteed. Most of the time you will see something change, but it's just as likely to be their behaviour as their appearance. @Lemongrass00 has been heavy into the dreamwork lately, he can probably give you some ideas of what to expect.

This is a very good question, for which there is no definitive answer. Different religious, magical, and scientific traditions will all give you different answers.

Search the forum here, you'll find a number of posts discussing it as well as a few books shared on the subject. Anything by Robert Bruce tends to come highly recommended.
If anyone has memories about this, maybe we can solve it based on them.
Thank you, I'll look in the book.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is said that when people realize that they are in a dream and you tell them that their face changes and becomes scary, I don't know if it is true but I have a question for those of you who have experienced something similar, when you are in a dream,,, you are in the dream world (High probability) but after you realize the dream, what dimension does it go to (dream dimension?)?

I do not lucid dream a great deal, but I have not had that scary face experience. Usually if I mention it to a dream figure, they just get annoyed and call my attention back to the dream-doings.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
I do not lucid dream a great deal, but I have not had that scary face experience. Usually if I mention it to a dream figure, they just get annoyed and call my attention back to the dream-doings.
I have a theory about dreams, I'll write it down when I'm done.

Their faces become angry, the question that someone who realizes that they are dreaming in a lucid dream should ask is, where are we?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I had one particular Lucid Dream, in which before I was Lucid. I was walking along side a beautiful girl. Once I realized that I was dreaming, I said "I am dreaming!" And that's when I took over the dream. You see, I noticed asap that I was dreaming. It was one of my few Lucid dreams that I had.

As far as, Astral Travel goes, my suggestion is this. Surrender to God or The Universe and let it unfold on it's own terms. On another note, there's a guy I follow that might help you achieve Astral Projection faster. His name is Darius j Wright. Go to his website and dariusjwright.com and see what you could find there. Also, go to YouTube so you can know Darius there. Best wishes!

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
I had one particular Lucid Dream, in which before I was Lucid. I was walking along side a beautiful girl. Once I realized that I was dreaming, I said "I am dreaming!" And that's when I took over the dream. You see, I noticed asap that I was dreaming. It was one of my few Lucid dreams that I had.

As far as, Astral Travel goes, my suggestion is this. Surrender to God or The Universe and let it unfold on it's own terms. On another note, there's a guy I follow that might help you achieve Astral Projection faster. His name is Darius j Wright. Go to his website and dariusjwright.com and see what you could find there. Also, go to YouTube so you can know Darius there. Best wishes!
Thank you, I'm trying the frequency method, it hasn't worked yet, when you realized you were dreaming, did the dream end? Did it continue?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It is said that when people realize that they are in a dream and you tell them that their face changes and becomes scary
There is no hard and fast rule a lot of this is dependent upon the individual and the mental-emotional patterns present when this happens. I have had both happen, where dream characters will change forms, prevent me from becoming lucid, or act annoyed once I am. I have also had the opposite where dream figures are the reason I became lucid in the first place.

when you are in a dream,,, you are in the dream world (High probability) but after you realize the dream, what dimension does it go to (dream dimension?)?
This is essentially just a semantics game. All that happens once you become lucid is your quality of consciousness increases, will that cause you to 'go to a different dimension'? It depends what you think that means, your environment can change, and your surroundings can become hyper-realistic, even feeling more real than real life.

When you are dreaming, I do not think you are 'in your brain', you are still tethered to your physical body but your awareness is not in it, the only difference between dreaming and other things is when you are dreaming you have a low quality of consciousness, as you become more conscious it can cause your surroundings to change as well as other elements.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
There is no hard and fast rule a lot of this is dependent upon the individual and the mental-emotional patterns present when this happens. I have had both happen, where dream characters will change forms, prevent me from becoming lucid, or act annoyed once I am. I have also had the opposite where dream figures are the reason I became lucid in the first place.

This is essentially just a semantics game. All that happens once you become lucid is your quality of consciousness increases, will that cause you to 'go to a different dimension'? It depends what you think that means, your environment can change, and your surroundings can become hyper-realistic, even feeling more real than real life.

When you are dreaming, I do not think you are 'in your brain', you are still tethered to your physical body but your awareness is not in it, the only difference between dreaming and other things is when you are dreaming you have a low quality of consciousness, as you become more conscious it can cause your surroundings to change as well as other elements.
Thank you for your answer, it sounds like an interesting experience, did you ask questions in the dream?
And did you see yourself?

The reason why it goes to another dimension is because you leave the physical dimension, and when we realize that, things get more interesting.

I'd like to give a long answer to this but I'm going to work and I'll look at it when I come back tonight.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The reason why it goes to another dimension is because you leave the physical dimension
you are still in the physical dimension, but your body is no longer anchoring your consciousness there, you are on all dimensions simultaneously though.
did you ask questions in the dream?
I have asked the dream directly, you do not even need to do that, once you form an intent the dream immediately starts changing.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
you are still in the physical dimension, but your body is no longer anchoring your consciousness there, you are on all dimensions simultaneously though.

I have asked the dream directly, you do not even need to do that, once you form an intent the dream immediately starts changing.
I would like you to take a look at the post where I share my thoughts about dreams and the subconscious.
It is difficult to be in the physical dimension when you are dreaming because we can do what we cannot do, if you remember when you dream you are not in control but you can still fly, you have special powers, but that does not happen in the dimension we are in.
Our perspective changes

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It's debatable, how about in a dream, in a place where you are not in the world?
Part of you is in the world, and part of your consciousness is as well, as it keeps you breathing and living, but part of your waking consciousness and ego shift to a higher perspective.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
Part of you is in the world, and part of your consciousness is as well, as it keeps you breathing and living, but part of your waking consciousness and ego shift to a higher perspective.
Body = physical
Spirit = non-physical (having a physical structure)
When we examine these two, things get better
When you sleep, your body works and organizes itself enough to function.
At that time, the soul comes out in the body of the soul, then the soul goes to its destination, where it may be changing dimensions.
Then the soul interacting with the brain shows the starting point of the dream and then you see the dream.
I will investigate these issues in more detail
Manual control of the moment of exit of the body from the soul, astral travel
I have been trying this for days but no results yet, has anyone tried this before?