• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I help with your enemies you help with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I think you're generally right, and we could stand to be less mocking when we explain the issues with people's posts

In this case of your post though, what you asked is deeply unethical. You asked people to hurt a complete stranger, based on the word of another complete stranger.

Only a sadist would agree to this - that is, someone who LIKES hurting people.

(you know the situation with your enemies. But we don't. We have zero way of knowing if they deserve it or not. Who would hurt someone without knowing if they deserved it or not? Only someone who likes hurting people)

I understand from your position, you DO know they deserve it. But you proposed an exchange - you were happy to hurt someone else, just because a stranger said hey're an enemy.

This is all quite scary and unethical behaviour.

I don't know how you can expect anything other than a pretty freaked out reaction when you go into a crowd of strangers and say "please help me hurt someone - but don't worry, I'm happy to hurt whoever you want, too".

This is a scary thing of you to say, and people are dealing with that by joking and mocking. I'm not sure that you would have liked the honest response any better.
Since you have such strong ethical sense you could just stay away from such things so scary. Because there are more than one comment from you about that topic. I feel like you are not totally honest.
Post automatically merged:

Since you have such strong ethical sense you could just stay away from such things so scary. Because there are more than one comment from you about that topic. I feel like you are not totally honest.
Since you have such strong ethical sense you could just stay away from such things so scary. Because there are more than one comment from you about that topic, mocking as well. I feel like you are not totally honest.

Apart from that, I don't understand what's the point of being constantly telling people "go to psyquiatrist", I have seen this from many staff members. If you had any idea about the most basic thing in the journey, you couldn't say that. You could just ignore it like most people.

In my personal opinion there are too many people here a bit confused about themselves maybe? It's curious because you specially seem kinda bright.

"OK" people, could just move on, or ignore me. I think we all have problems and we should try to understand people better.

This thing about being so right, so correct, and ethical, reminds me of Catholic ethics.

By the way, I don't consider myself ethical to be sincere. I dunno what means to be ethical... Maybe in another aeon but not in this one. "Ethical" sounds to me like Chinese... I'm not interested in that. If I have to choose bt being ethical or sadistic in this world, I definitely choose to be sadistic. It's something I enjoy sometimes. I don't know what you have known in your life, but the world isn't balanced like most people think, we are living in a horrible aeon, an aeon is like the complete cycle of life in this universe I am sure you know that. So, you can be all the honest you want that I will be too. About the fear thing, I think is a good thing to have fear because it makes you more prudent, but if it makes you to mock at people it's a terrible problem.

I mean, an the cycle of life of the universe.. sorry but having mental problems makes difficult to look bright and intelligent and correct and ethical.

I think what we're really saying is that magically attacking your enemies is not usually the best course of action.

To quote Lou Reed: "Spitting in the wind comes back at you twice as hard."
Well Robert I respect you, but to quote Leonard Cohen: "Everybody knows"

I think it's not about spitting in the wind but how you spit in the wind. All things have a place, even not following the right course of action sometimes. At the end I think we are having this eternal discussion about good and bad, and all of this.. Good and bad in all its ways will exist forever on and on in my opinion. People (not you I haven't read you a lot), but most people think like bad is such a thing to erase, that we are evolving beings and all that... I don't think so. We go through cycles beside the universe we are living in affected by the times and our personal situations or whatever, the environment..lol If people think they have the ultimate truth they are probably wrong. I dunno anything for sure but I feel everything I say.

All the people who rule this world, have been since thousands of years ago spitting at we all. The thing is spitting good. And if you don't wanna spit, offer yourself for sacrifice. What can I say? I am not talking for you Robert you just gave me a comment I dunno anything about you. But when I start it's difficult for me to stop...

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I dunno what means to be ethical
Ethical means conforming with the standards of the group/community.

In an occult/spiritual context there are many groupings e.g. practitioners, species, planets etc.

These groupings are not independent. For example I am using oxygen generated by nearby plants. Every particle of my physical, emotional and mental bodies has had previous owners and still contains traces of their usage.

I intend that my usage of those physical, emotional and mental particles will make them better for the following owners.

I try to clean up as I go along.

That is a simple statement of my ethics

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Ethical means conforming with the standards of the group/community.

In an occult/spiritual context there are many groupings e.g. practitioners, species, planets etc.

These groupings are not independent. For example I am using oxygen generated by nearby plants. Every particle of my physical, emotional and mental bodies has had previous owners and still contains traces of their usage.

I intend that my usage of those physical, emotional and mental particles will make them better for the following owners.

I try to clean up as I go along.

That is a simple statement

You remind me of dolphins

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Because there are more than one comment from you about that topic, mocking as well. I feel like you are not totally honest.
Like I said, I think you're right that the mocking is inappropriate, and you're right to criticise it. I said that in my first sentence, and it's something I've been thinking about recently - "does this forum bring out my best self?" So if you're seeing hypocrisy there, it's because I'm changing my mind.

But I think it's fine to say "I completely disagree with what you're doing and I think it's unethical", if not done in a way that's making jokes, which is why my last comment to you didn't have any jokes in it.

It sounds like we just disagree on this. You say ethics aren't important to you. They are to me. I acknowledge that ethics can be a luxury sometimes. I suppose I'm lucky to be in a situation where I can afford them. But I am, and that's why I gave my view on it. But I've said my piece on that and I don't need to repeat it.

The reason I said something to you and not other people on this forum suggesting unethical things, is because you seemed surprised by the response and like you wanted an explanation. So I gave at least my explanation - I can't speak for others.

If you think I'm being dishonest, it's fine for you to tell me when and how. Because I agree I have been mocking, which I want to change, but I don't think I've been dishonest. So that might be a flaw I'm unaware of, which means it's useful for me if people point it out.

In my personal opinion there are too many people here a bit confused about themselves maybe? It's curious because you specially seem kinda bright.
I'm not totally sure what you mean by that, where you think I'm confused about myself

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Like I said, I think you're right that the mocking is inappropriate, and you're right to criticise it. I said that in my first sentence, and it's something I've been thinking about recently - "does this forum bring out my best self?" So if you're seeing hypocrisy there, it's because I'm changing my mind.

But I think it's fine to say "I completely disagree with what you're doing and I think it's unethical", if not done in a way that's making jokes, which is why my last comment to you didn't have any jokes in it.

It sounds like we just disagree on this. You say ethics aren't important to you. They are to me. I acknowledge that ethics can be a luxury sometimes. I suppose I'm lucky to be in a situation where I can afford them. But I am, and that's why I gave my view on it. But I've said my piece on that and I don't need to repeat it.

The reason I said something to you and not other people on this forum suggesting unethical things, is because you seemed surprised by the response and like you wanted an explanation. So I gave at least my explanation - I can't speak for others.

If you think I'm being dishonest, it's fine for you to tell me when and how. Because I agree I have been mocking, which I want to change, but I don't think I've been dishonest. So that might be a flaw I'm unaware of, which means it's useful for me if people point it out.

I'm not totally sure what you mean by that, where you think I'm confused about myself
It's ok. You seem now like staying true to yourself and your beliefs. You probably are a nice person if not you couldn't have been warned (I know what I mean and I am not talking ironically). Despite I look sadistic or a clown or whatever you wanna call me I also stay true to myself and I appreciate sincerity like if it was a luxury as you say. I don't have ethics but I am terribly sincere where and when I can.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I personally have the feeling that most people here is just curious about knowledge and that's great, and we can make fun every now and then of course, but in my opinion it's not necessary to be constantly making funny jokes and giving pretentious comments about everything. The people who is going through the special world and the ones who are making the trip, they will come here and get angry or dissapointed thanks to all of this. I saw a banned guy who was crazy threatening everyone of death. We must take more care of this people, or maybe that girl who is in Canarias having a terrible moment and every Ody told her get a job! I dunno.. this is very very sad. People who actually is living the supernatural or have powers, they are in trouble, they can be crazy, they can look stupid, they can have all of this. And, under my opinion, this places is to give help and learning not to be constantly showing that you now better than anyone. ALL OF THIS GOES FOR MANY PEOPLE HERE.

Since you have such strong ethical sense you could just stay away from such things so scary. Because there are more than one comment from you about that topic, mocking as well. I feel like you are not totally honest.

Apart from that, I don't understand what's the point of being constantly telling people "go to psyquiatrist", I have seen this from many staff members. If you had any idea about the most basic thing in the journey, you couldn't say that. You could just ignore it like most people.

"OK" people, could just move on, or ignore me. I think we all have problems and we should try to understand people better.

This thing about being so right, so correct, and ethical, reminds me of Catholic ethics.

By the way, I don't consider myself ethical to be sincere. I dunno what means to be ethical... Maybe in another aeon but not in this one. "Ethical" sounds to me like Chinese... I'm not interested in that. If I have to choose bt being ethical or sadistic in this world, I definitely choose to be sadistic. It's something I enjoy sometimes. I don't know what you have known in your life, but the world isn't balanced like most people think, we are living in a horrible aeon, an aeon is like the complete cycle of life in this universe I am sure you know that. So, you can be all the honest you want that I will be too. About the fear thing, I think is a good thing to have fear because it makes you more prudent, but if it makes you to mock at people it's a terrible problem.

I mean, an the cycle of life of the universe.. sorry but having mental problems makes difficult to look bright and intelligent and correct and ethical.

Well Robert I respect you, but to quote Leonard Cohen: "Everybody knows"

I think it's not about spitting in the wind but how you spit in the wind. All things have a place, even not following the right course of action sometimes. At the end I think we are having this eternal discussion about good and bad, and all of this.. Good and bad in all its ways will exist forever on and on in my opinion. People (not you I haven't read you a lot), but most people think like bad is such a thing to erase, that we are evolving beings and all that... I don't think so. We go through cycles beside the universe we are living in affected by the times and our personal situations or whatever, the environment..lol If people think they have the ultimate truth they are probably wrong. I dunno anything for sure but I feel everything I say.

All the people who rule this world, have been since thousands of years ago spitting at we all. The thing is spitting good. And if you don't wanna spit, offer yourself for sacrifice. What can I say? I am not talking for you Robert you just gave me a comment I dunno anything about you. But when I start it's difficult for me to stop...
Someone has reservations about playing underinfomed hired gun and you wax wroth, falling intp the Chernobyl of all hissy fits? This is getting rich. Richisissima!

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think what we're really saying is that magically attacking your enemies is not usually the best course of action.
Lets not say the "we" part too strongly.

There are some who, what they need's a damn good whacking. They need corrrrecting. They need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps, a bit more.

If a person cannot use conventional means of fighting back I won't begrudge them doing it through magic. However, it does have to come from them and their own sense of righteous injustice. More pressingly though, I do not for a moment believe that the OP is the hard-done by victim in this. If his conduct with them has been anything like it is here, these are probably perfectly nice, productive people going about their lives while being hounded by a lunatic. His best course of action is to apologise and try to put things right.

Reaction score
Awards
Don't leave us hanging ... Who is this person and how did they wrong you?
Furthermore, what is their magical expertise? How did they wrong you specifically?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lets not say the "we" part too strongly.

There are some who, what they need's a damn good whacking. They need corrrrecting. They need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps, a bit more.

If a person cannot use conventional means of fighting back I won't begrudge them doing it through magic. However, it does have to come from them and their own sense of righteous injustice. More pressingly though, I do not for a moment believe that the OP is the hard-done by victim in this. If his conduct with them has been anything like it is here, these are probably perfectly nice, productive people going about their lives while being hounded by a lunatic. His best course of action is to apologise and try to put things right.
It's not often I give praise. Less often I say "wise," but you get both here. Sometimes one's demons are ordinary average guys, or better.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There is a Japanese saying which goes, "A man who has no enemies has no honor."
I think things that were true of aristocracy / warrior classes in the feudal era are not all still true for working class people in 2024

I have no enemies
I don't either, and sometimes wonder what it is people are doing to create so much drama in their lives.
(Though I recognise enemies can appear through no fault of one's own - abusive exes, stalkers, toxic workplaces etc)
Most people are too concerned with their own nonsense to target another person though.

Maybe it's just framing. Eg there's someone in my apartment building who keeps letting her dog pee in the elevator. That's shitty and should be stopped, but I wouldn't call her an "enemy" because it's not personal - she's not doing it to target me or anyone else, she's just self-centred and doesn't care about the impact she has on others. Maybe that's the kind of person people are describing as an "enemy" whereas I would just describe them as a problem or an obstacle. I do have people in my life who cause problems

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I mean I used to have enemies, in 2023 I was a raging guy who would curse and insult everyone around me. I have changed my ways as I realized that path is destructive to me and does me no good... Some people claimed I would cease existing in all dimensions and become a slave to my succubus because I used her to attack others🤣

I think things that were true of aristocracy / warrior classes in the feudal era are not all still true for working class people in 2024

I don't either, and sometimes wonder what it is people are doing to create so much drama in their lives.
(Though I recognise enemies can appear through no fault of one's own - abusive exes, stalkers, toxic workplaces etc)
Most people are too concerned with their own nonsense to target another person though.

Maybe it's just framing. Eg there's someone in my apartment building who keeps letting her dog pee in the elevator. That's shitty and should be stopped, but I wouldn't call her an "enemy" because it's not personal - she's not doing it to target me or anyone else, she's just self-centred and doesn't care about the impact she has on others. Maybe that's the kind of person people are describing as an "enemy" whereas I would just describe them as a problem or an obstacle. I do have people in my life who cause problems
Yea this is the mentality I had last year. I would think random people who would oppose me were my enemies but in reality I knew nothing about them. I also just forgave all my actual enemies in real life and just went on with my life, the path of making enemies and seeking revenge is very destructive.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have no enemies, though if I had I would have so much fun destroying their lives
To want to protect oneself, their family and friends is fine, to long to destroy someone seems to be stepping too close to a psychopath's path.
Be careful.

A man who has no enemies has friends or is fine by himself.Enemies aren't nor should be the measure of one's worth(or honor), that is something that is measured by your actions and words towards everyone in your life.

I think the one who created this must've been someone so willing to fight(and maybe hate) and was such an awful person that they decided that enemies are how you measure a person's worth, probably because he created many for himself.A "too hated" person has many enemies, doesn't mean that the more enemies, the better.Just means that they are hated by many.

Sure, in life you will find many despicable people and some that you may even call an enemy, but I don't see them as a measure for anything.Maybe only for how much you're hated by those around you.

If we were to use that in today's world, then by that logic we would be saying that the ultra-rich(who clealry have many enemies) are honorable people.And that is a lie because most of them got rich by exploiting the labor of those poorer than them(as well as the whole generational wealth that also came at the expense of others).

sometimes wonder what it is people are doing to create so much drama in their lives
Let me tell you that even when you try to steer clear of drama, some people just seem so intent to hate others for no reason.I myself had to deal with that in the past and to this day I find it ridiculous.I guess some people live such boring lives that they decide to start drama to feel more alive.
It's amazing how many are so intent in starting petty discussions for the sake of starting drama even.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A man who has no enemies has friends or is fine by himself.Enemies aren't nor should be the measure of one's worth(or honor), that is something that is measured by your actions and words towards everyone in your life.
I mean I used to have enemies, in 2023 I was a raging guy who would curse and insult everyone around me. I have changed my ways as I realized that path is destructive to me and does me no good
Don't be sad guys, there is another Japanese saying which goes "Turn your enemy into your friend and they will be your best friend"

It is those best friends that shall be the measure of your honor! :cool:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Don't be sad guys, there is another Japanese saying which goes "Turn your enemy into your friend and they will be your best friend"

It is those best friends that shall be the measure of your honor! :cool:
Certainly gotta love how many opposite quotes they have.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Oh, I dunno. I'm an ordinary average guy like David Bowie made the song about (but never made eyes at) Every time I say what I really think, I garner a vociferous shout-down.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know why people complicate everything so much.. Look we are here tons of people studying magic, a few, I hope two at least, are going through the turmoil of the real initiated ones which are few in the world. If you're having this situation, hey you can write me a message and you can be sure we we'll get to know each other really good, and offering each other help because we are experiencing the same. THAT'S ALL. We are brothers and we understand each other, I don't know the meaning of ethical here. You live in a society that threats you constantly if you are different, not even talk if you are a Magus. They put your life in risk, constantly. So here we are US and THEM. I don't think it's an ethical concern, it's a surviving instintic need. And I will repeat it again and you can believe me, someone who is going trough the shit I go, will run to me the same way I could rum to him/her because we need each other. This is not a game, it's a matter of surviving and keeping yourself alive and healthy. Please, if you don't unerstand what i mean or if you just aren't interested because that doesn't concerns you, feel free to ignore my post and everything about me. I need enough clear space specially in this post and there are already two pages of comments that don't have anything to do with my post.

Reaction score
Awards
I have some people that don't really like me, and I had to fight them some years ago in order to stay mentally healthy and making them go from my building, because they are impossible people. But they are still here despite there were moments they got very sick. I think they are enjoying this situation in some way cause their only hobbie is observing and criticize. So I need help.

I live in Spain, so if you are American, I could help you during nighttime your time, and you could the same with me during nighttime in Spain. The magic must be done during their sleep.

If any of you are interested in this, please let me know.
Look into Agiliarept. Another mage name dropped this demon, ranked ander Azazel's charge, when I was having a hard time with gossipers.

What is your level of magickal expertise?
Chances are Im a fool at a level less than your experience in magick.

I can say, keep it simple and to the point.
If you are having issues with eavesdroppers, put loud music on and do your routine.
If they are harrassing you without cause, get their name.
Get black candles, a needle and a lighter.
Get worked up about it as you etch the name into the candle.
Prick yourself with the needle before lighting and bloody the candle.
Light the candle and incense, dragons blood is appropriate.
The candle now represents the target with a link to you.
Call out your judgement on the target, and rail your accusation and deliver the judgement and charge to it.
Let the emotions run out of steam, and the candle and incense burn to nothing.
Now, the hard part: Let it all go.
And let the curse take its charge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.