• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I kinda get it now...on shem evocation

Reaction score
Awards
When I conjured Sitael earlier this week, I was facing West/sitting in the East. No candles or incense. Praise to God for his work was the offering.
Sitael is Six of Wands, Jupiter in Leo, therefore should have been facing south?
Since I felt a prick in the back of my neck and then in between and below the shoulder blades, I would then have felt them on my left?

Reaction score
Awards
Follow the conjuration according to the Practical Kaballah ... and probably face West next time.
Post automatically merged:

I am going to attempt the conjuration again, this time facing west (as a test). If it works, wonderful. If not, then I will face East, trying the Cardinal Fire direction.

Last edited: