• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I quit my job today

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
374
Reaction score
511
Awards
10
After 1 year of working in a warehouse, i went up to the office and i said i quit right now (ofcourse i said it with respect). I did like 8-9 evocations to Bune for help a year ago, some are aware i think. But now i want to move on and study instead, i didn't know i was gonna quit today. Man it feels good having routine waking up early and such, but these kind of jobs can make people abit insane, i felt off last months.
Just something i wanted to share with yall.
Blessings
 

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
4,110
Reaction score
48,446
Awards
21
Good luck with everything! What would you like to study?

I myself am looking to do a Masters degree in compsci.

However I first need to save up a bit (or a lot - depending on where I'm going to be studying) first.
 

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
374
Reaction score
511
Awards
10
Good luck with everything! What would you like to study?

I myself am looking to do a Masters degree in compsci.

However I first need to save up a bit (or a lot - depending on where I'm going to be studying) first.
Nice. I want to better my degree then join an education that leads to a comfrtable job with good income.
 
Joined
Oct 1, 2025
Messages
409
Reaction score
513
Awards
6
I hope you are in a country that is forgiving on those that pursue studying, meaning Europe mostly.
Best of luck! Hail Bune!
 

duncanhillscoffeeco

Neophyte
Warned
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
30
After 1 year of working in a warehouse, i went up to the office and i said i quit right now (ofcourse i said it with respect). I did like 8-9 evocations to Bune for help a year ago, some are aware i think. But now i want to move on and study instead, i didn't know i was gonna quit today. Man it feels good having routine waking up early and such, but these kind of jobs can make people abit insane, i felt off last months.
Just something i wanted to share with yall.
Blessings
Please don't take this the wrong way. You worked your way up to Goetia. Fucking Goetia. And the result after doing multiple workings with Bune is that you work in a warehouse? Something's off, man. Maybe you need to get back to basics and do candle spells because, and again, don't take this the wrong way, Bune might be fucking you around. If you're calling him up just so you can get an extra couple hundred bucks when you're in a tight spot, you can just do that shit with a spell. Look at it objectively. That's the result. You've been working in a warehouse. Are you taking a demonology approach to Goetia or a demonolatry approach? Important distinction. I'd banish, do an uncrossing (bornless rite), and get back to basics. Not trying to be a dick, honestly. I hope everything goes well for you, man. Try to look for jobs where you make commission or tips. Sales, server (upscale restaurant), barback, bartender etc. If you work hard at those types of jobs, you end up making more money. If you work hard at a warehouse or target or some other shit job, nothing happens. You still make minimum wage. Lie on your resume, they're not gonna look that shit up. Put friends phone numbers for references. You'll be alright, man.
 
Top