• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

If you were to design a solar system, let alone a planet, how would you do it?

Reaction score
Awards
Would you start with one or more than one? Would you use the Law of Gravity or other known laws, or choose a chaos approach? What sort of life would you put in them? How may would you create? What do they look like? Have you ever remotely been successful with this?
So then, how did you do it? Also and most importantly, if you create politicians and law officers, can you make them free of corruption?

Reaction score
Awards
I think mine would constantly collide, by once still, were pulled apart and to one side and let go.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Gravity is a bit tricky as it makes spherical planets, flat elliptical solar systems and spiral arm galaxies.

I think I would use another force. Perhaps electricity is good.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Very subtle changes to our system. Start with Flat Mars conspiracy and go from there. Politics bribing corrupt criminals and pharma industry, and so on

Reaction score
Awards
What would the effect of all life being ethereal as though it were physical result in? I might start there.
Or, as one reply mentioned, very subtle changes, another reply electricity based (though loss of a magnetic pole/magnetism might cause ailments and other problems), I would add every planet having gravity though, to make space exploration easier in the future.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe try to find a rock orbiting an old red dwarf in a globular cluster. The night sky would be worth the view. The local spirits would be simple (movement of space is consciousness), but perhaps if the rock had a mantle of liquid water, like certain moons in our Solar system, there would be more possibilities...

Reaction score
Awards
What elementals would you have? Would you give them more power within the planets you created?
How would you fend off attacks from other "gods"?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What elementals would you have? Would you give them more power within the planets you created?
How would you fend off attacks from other "gods"?
  • Promethium. Gives plenty of energy but attracts evil gods from other galaxies.
  • Mars Crystals. Can be formed to a lethal etherical weapon but contaminate the astral plane.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I like playing games like that: a red desert planet with djinns.

no rules except that the strongest djinn gets to decide the rules.

they’d be able to make offspring djinns & there would be females & males

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I like playing games like that: a red desert planet with djinns.

no rules except that the strongest djinn gets to decide the rules.

they’d be able to make offspring djinns & there would be females & males
This was really funny to read. Thank you for contributing :)

I would collide a planet with something of the size of mars and have it become solid again and then it would make a moon that is the size of the sun itself when looking from the planet and make it very exactly the size of the sun just to make everyone's beliefs a bit odd on the planet. ;)

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Would you start with one or more than one? Would you use the Law of Gravity or other known laws, or choose a chaos approach? What sort of life would you put in them? How may would you create? What do they look like? Have you ever remotely been successful with this?
So then, how did you do it? Also and most importantly, if you create politicians and law officers, can you make them free of corruption?
Why do you ask friend?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, eventually that was my goal. Planetary and Zodiacal and Angelical magic would possibly lead me there.
That is the goal of the serious black mage, and should also be the serious goal of the white mage as well I'd think.
That or were passive bystanders, reincarnated, or the like. Or maybe the complete reverse, as per the Word.
But whose word? To me, the Word is the words of Christ, the living Word, Logos.
To other religion followers, this would be unlikely to occur, except in rare circumstances.

It seems to me, that from Elemental and Natural Magic, one would rise then to Celestial magic, and see at that point.
Perhaps my idea of magick is highly different than the cultural norm. Or reality.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, eventually that was my goal. Planetary and Zodiacal and Angelical magic would possibly lead me there.
That is the goal of the serious black mage, and should also be the serious goal of the white mage as well I'd think.
That or were passive bystanders, reincarnated, or the like. Or maybe the complete reverse, as per the Word.
But whose word? To me, the Word is the words of Christ, the living Word, Logos.
To other religion followers, this would be unlikely to occur, except in rare circumstances.

It seems to me, that from Elemental and Natural Magic, one would rise then to Celestial magic, and see at that point.
Perhaps my idea of magick is highly different than the cultural norm. Or reality.
Many beginning and intermediate exercises such as AMORC's City of the Sun meditation, the Qabalistic Cross, the Jerusalem Cross, the Ascent into the Cube of Space, the Ritual of the Hexagram, all these involve, visualized or not, celestial leanings to put it lightly.
If there is no magick or course for the serious student leading them there, then what is the point of celestial or planetary magic?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Many beginning and intermediate exercises such as AMORC's City of the Sun meditation, the Qabalistic Cross, the Jerusalem Cross, the Ascent into the Cube of Space, the Ritual of the Hexagram, all these involve, visualized or not, celestial leanings to put it lightly.
If there is no magick or course for the serious student leading them there, then what is the point of celestial or planetary magic?
Isn’t the end goal of the RHP becoming 1 with the source & losing your individualit?

that’s what I’ve been taught.

that’s why I turned to the LHP to become a creator in my own right separate from the source/sources fighting other beings/creators

Reaction score
Awards
No, the end goal of the RHP is uniting with, and conversation and knowledge of the HGA. Past that, yes, unity does occur, it doesn't mean all lose their individuality however. No religion text Ive ever read says anything to that point. No criticism of other religions Ive read do I believe that to be true.
If so, well, it will unfold as it needs to.
Their is the possible separation point I see between the LHP and the RHP, where the LHP is generally more proactive in terms of magic.
My problem with the LHP is the seemingly over reliance on spirits or consistent veneration of them. The point of magic to me is to be your most you can be, and generally through self reliance and blood sweat and tears.
I could be wrong, it is simply my perspective and experience. For example, one board seems to have 3 out of 4 people with intimate relationships with spirits.Im not talking friends or mentors here, Im talking straight up in the sheets intimacy. I tend to take that with a dose of skepticism. I mean it that really occurs and is an actual thing unlike K-Pop, then so be it.

Reaction score
Awards
What does this have to do with creating a solar system?
And why does it seem implausible to you?