• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

If you were to design a solar system, let alone a planet, how would you do it?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"...in place of meaningsless chatter about 'love' and 'peace' the voice of the howling wind over its ruins."---Savitri Devi

A harsh aesthetic here, though not one therefore devoid of a certain poetry

Reaction score
Awards
A good knowledge of basic astronomy and physics might be helpful for me first.
Second, successful evocation and conversation with shem angels might help.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: If you were to design a solar system, let alone a planet, how would you do it?
SUBTOPICS:
※→ Vandheer, Diluculo de Fuego,
et al,

When discussing the "origins of life," (nearly) every discipline in science becomes important. Life emerges through the forces that govern the universe. Today, we generally learn that there are two sub-atomic particle clusters known as → "fermions" (
which include the leptons and the quarks) and the → "bosons" [which include the Higgs Boson (separate and distinct)]. The combination of these sub-atomic particles is found the 'force carriers" we know of today. In addition to what has been discovered thus far, there are about a dozen "hypothetical" fermions and bosons still under investigation.

Perhaps some silicon based lifeforms in it? No idea.

Surely a double star system though.
A good knowledge of basic astronomy and physics might be helpful for me first.
Second, successful evocation and conversation with shem angels might help.
(COMMENT)

The most promising research in the development of the subject matter is the generalization of amino acids and nucleic acids. While research has not come to the point of bringing the right combination of the stellar-generated elements necessary to create some form of life, it is getting closer. Thus, I recommend the study of chemical physics or astrobiology to come to understand the biosphere that is necessary for life to come about.

Key points that one might want to read up on are things like:

◈ Biogeochemistry;​
◈ Earth systems;​
◈ Ecosphere;​
◈ Geobiology;​
◈ Homeostasis;​
◈ Energy fluxes;​

(THE POINT)

Yes, I took the Astronomy Series at The Ohio State University (OSU) decades ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. But to understand how the stellar material comes together to create just the right biosphere involves a lot of (
astro)biology and (astro)chemistry. Understanding the recipe for the "primordial soup" from which life first emerged on planet Earth, is rather complex. But necessary in the development of the reverse engineering process.

Just My (first approximation of) Thoughts,

Most Respectfully,
R

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps, like any project, designing a solar system should start with an articulated purpose.

Examples might include:
  • place to send the off-spring so that they do not get underfoot
  • ecosystem experimentation
  • intergalactic transport node
  • timeline management node
  • resonating antenna for extra-universal life force
  • body of manifestation for extra-universal incarnation

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Would you start with one or more than one? Would you use the Law of Gravity or other known laws, or choose a chaos approach? What sort of life would you put in them? How may would you create? What do they look like? Have you ever remotely been successful with this?
So then, how did you do it? Also and most importantly, if you create politicians and law officers, can you make them free of corruption?
I think our universe is great the way it is except for fear. It is unnecessary and I think that is what causes the cycles of destruction and then rebirth. If we were fearless, no need for destruction. There would be no corruption without fear. Provable by pattern of measurable behaviour. I think it would effect the Creator/Source and insure a true infinity of life for the Creator/Source and a very pleasurable one as well as for all separate experiencing consciousnesses. We would travel the stars and most likely meet other evolved life out there and of course they would be fearless as well. There is no way a highly technologically evolved species could survive with fear, they would destroy themselves as we are. Although I would go as far as to say that our leaders bare the brunt of that responsibility but if more were aware of what is truly going on, that would change...