Hi all. I've been dipping my toe into the demi monde of esoterica for sometime (purcahsing a couple of books from London's Treadwells and following some youtube channels on the topic). I should apologise in advance for my knowedge of the occult lacking any great depth- I'm still very much of a novice and until recently, very much of a sceptic (my parents were PhD-level scientists who raised me as an athiest with a rather clock-work-universe version of reality) . However, my scepticism was recently shattered when I followed comic writer,Grant Morrison's instructions on how to perform sigil magic. The resulting manifestations were physical and accurate to such a shocking extent that it has encouraged me to spend much of my free time studying this fascinating, new (for me) world of magick. I look forward to following your threads and discussions, and occasionally asking for advice from those with greater experience.