• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

is it true demons gives wealth and fame with no bad repercussions

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
438
Reaction score
390
Awards
5
Hi I am new here ,Is it true demon gives wealth and fame with no repercussions ? And how do I summon them ?
Depends what do you mean by demons and what do you mean by repercussions. There is no "official" classification of spirits; the things most "traditional" magicians call demons are spirits dangerous like fire is dangerous, neither benevolent nor malicious and in fact possibly useful. What Catholics call demons (at least one category of what they can demons, to be technical), however, are dangerous like superintelligent clerks in a totalitarian corpocracy who hate you personally with all their being. I would personally stay far from things put under the names broad culture associates with effective, purposeful malice (there is unfortunately a quasi-objective memetic component that doesn't favor revisionist interpretations), at least until you have the insight to consciously dispute those associations. Work with things you don't have to subvert into usefulness, there's plenty of other spirits than demons.
 

iamthatiam

Neophyte
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
12
I would add that it's important to think about the things you ask for very carefully.

Would you want wealth if they came at the cost of losing someone you loved?

Would you want fame because of some viral video causing you great embarrassment?

I'll add my own little story:

I wanted to do some inner work with myself involving my inability to handle events that were out of my routine and adverse. Call it 'learning to dance in the rain'. I did the work with a system called the 40 servants.

I travelled to Atlanta the next day to see the Coca Cola museum with my wife and children. Museum is a fun time. We get back to the car and I notice there is glass on the ground. Thieves had broken into my vehicle and stolen my backpack with the oracle cards for this system and around $5000 worth of my stuff. Everything else was still there unfortunately. But the thieves had left me without my heart medication, no back window, stolen personal information and a scared wife and child.

I called the police who nearly accused us of breaking our own window(why?) and had to run to the nearest hardware store to get trash bags to duct tape over the window. We spent hours waiting on the police to arrive and dealing with this event which left us all exhausted and shaken.

Suffice to say, I learned how to dance in the rain. We made the best of the trip regardless, I spent 2 hours at a car wash vacuuming out the glass, and I learned a lot about how to deal with a tense situation.

You may get what you want, if you really want it. But, be specific about how you want to get there and open to the possibility that wealth and fame may not be an easy path.
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
298
Reaction score
340
Awards
5
:) Sure ...
But summoning demons is kinda like downloading some sketchy software ---best to read the terms and conditions first....
 
Top