• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is there anyone/a thread to request a free/cheap tarot reading?

justicemarti

Visitor
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi friends! I’m new here, but I really need some guidance. I’m not in a position to pay, or if I do it can’t be A lot at all.. like maybe $5… I’m in such a shitty place in life. I just have so many questions and need guidance.. please let me know!
 

Firetree

Disciple
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,015
Awards
6
You could do your own reading .

I always advise that as you know the details, the 'ins and outs' , the other factors , in your life more than anyone else . Regarding the needed objective viewpoint you could discuss your reading to help keep yourself 'on track' .
 
Top