• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is there anyone who uses the spirit board successfully for their own knowledge?

|Link

Visitor
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Hello everyone, is there anyone who is part of a group that has or is successfully using the spirit board as an instrument of evolutionary knowledge, information and experimentation?

Even people who use the spirit board on their own, if they have obtained results that they can claim to be interesting to share..
 

The Wizard Tim

Apprentice
Vendor
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
32
I have not used a spirit board myself.

I have found that if I am looking for an answer I have a variety of ways of going about aquiring that answer.

First my intuition, I have found the more I listen to it, the more accurate the information and answers I receive from it.
Second - ogham and runes, I use these on occasion to obtain/divine information that I need.
Third - a black scrying mirror, this is not the first tool that I use, but it is in the tool box of divinatory tools that I use.
Fourth - I used to use Tarot, I have sold off all of the tarot and oracle decks of other makers, and havebeen using an oracle deck that I fabricated myself. I have been working on my skills of clairvoyance and have been keeping record for some time of my ability to predict which card I would draw from the deck, and I've noticed that when I grounded, centered, and shielded in the mornings, I was more succseful at predicting the rune, ogham stick, or card I would be pulling.
Fifth - pendulum, I use the pendulum for yes and no answers, I try to make the questions super specfic and try to work to eliminate double meanings from the potential answers, to eliminate confusing answers.

I have also found that the more solid my footing in life, like my own path in life, my path with my spoue, my work path, my beliefs etc... the more stable that I have been able to make these, the less need I had for predicting what was going to happen in my future.

-Tim
 

ahathoor

Zealot
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
107
Reaction score
131
Awards
1
I have only the vaguest idea what you mean by "evolutionary knowledge", and to kick things off strongly disagree with the worldview and considerations that use of words implies, but the answer to the core of the question is "yes."

In a small cabal ages ago, the alphabet board was one of our core tools for communicating with beings we evoked, and have gotten magical knowledge and personal wisdom through such workings. Note though that we didn't sit down to a spirit board like a gaggle of preteens from Suburbia in a chick tract, we made a circle, put up offerings, had a proper call, and were all some degree of learned occultist (from apprentice to advanced).
 
Top