• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Jareth Tempest - Raziel's Paths of Power Volume I & II

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
41O7mmwTBhL.jpg

This visionary magick will allow you to improve your business, get a promotion, and become wealthy. It can attract true love or just help you find more sexual partners. You can protect yourself and your loved ones, and crush your enemies. You can increase your natural psychic abilities and your magickal powers. You can grow wise, and find your true place in the world. Anything you can imagine can be achieved.This book has pathworkings for the archangel Raziel and for each of the 72 Angels of the Name. I’ve included over 300 powers that through interpretation can be used in hundreds of ways and will absolutely transform your life. There are already so many books about the 72 Angels, why do you need another? Because this is a new method for connecting with them. This magick is quick and easy and only needs to be performed one time for results. There is no need for complicated rituals. No swords, chalices, or fancy robes. You don’t even need candles or incense, just the power of your mind. Your imagination is the only tool you will need. If you can daydream you can perform these pathworkings.This is no flakey New Age book. Visionary magick is the unwritten key to unlocking much of the ancient magick. Through my work with Raziel, I have perfected a quick and easy method to gain access to some of the most powerful entities in the cosmos. And it’s all right here in this book. All you have to do is picture a series of images. That’s it. It’s almost too easy. I’ve included an optional opening ritual and advanced method of making your request. I talk about offerings, as well as advise on how to best use the magick. Raziel will be your guide. Raziel is the key. Through this magick you will work with this powerful archangel time after time. Raziel holds all the secrets of the universe and can open your mind to the true wonders of magick. Join this amazing archangel and let Raziel guide you down the paths of power. ("Raziel's Paths of Power: Volume I: 72 Angels of the Name")

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(Raziel's Paths of Power: Volume I: 72 Angels of the Name)

(Archangel Pathworkings: Raziel's Paths of Power Volume II)