• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Just a dream or a message?

Someone's asking for help!

Francesca

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
So, I had a dream last night (which is nothing unusual, im the type of person to dream every single night the most crazy shit you could imagine, to the point you might even think im lying from how absurd it sounds) but this dream was different than any other I've had before, in the dream, I was lying on my bed, in the position I fell asleep, and it felt so so real the only way I knew it was a dream was when I woke up and realized my phone wasnt on the bed like in the dream. Okay so, like I was saying I was lying in my bed, but I couldn't move at all, and over and over again in my mind I said "Hekate" and each time I said it, a buzzing almost whispering sound would be behind me. I wasnt precisely scared, but the more I said her name, the more I KNEW there was something behind me, it was a growing sensation and very strong. Suddenly (after I was trying really hard to look behind me) my neck was able to move a bit, but just before I could see anything, my "alarm" sounded (it wasnt my alarm, and my phone wasnt even on the bed) I don't know how to explain it but I woke up and at the same time kept sleeping¿ do you think this means something? I have just recently gotten into hellenic Polytheism worship (and yes Hekate is one of the deities I started with)
Post automatically merged:

So, I had a dream last night (which is nothing unusual, im the type of person to dream every single night the most crazy shit you could imagine, to the point you might even think im lying from how absurd it sounds) but this dream was different than any other I've had before, in the dream, I was lying on my bed, in the position I fell asleep, and it felt so so real the only way I knew it was a dream was when I woke up and realized my phone wasnt on the bed like in the dream. Okay so, like I was saying I was lying in my bed, but I couldn't move at all, and over and over again in my mind I said "Hekate" and each time I said it, a buzzing almost whispering sound would be behind me. I wasnt precisely scared, but the more I said her name, the more I KNEW there was something behind me, it was a growing sensation and very strong. Suddenly (after I was trying really hard to look behind me) my neck was able to move a bit, but just before I could see anything, my "alarm" sounded (it wasnt my alarm, and my phone wasnt even on the bed) I don't know how to explain it but I woke up and at the same time kept sleeping¿ do you think this means something? I have just recently gotten into hellenic Polytheism worship (and yes Hekate is one of the deities I started with)
And now that I think about it, the 'behind me' in the dream, was the wall where I have hers and Ares candles (yes I know they aren't worshiped through candles but it's an individual offering for both of them)
 
Last edited:

Oceanic

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
15
Hi, I'm the same with crazy nightly dreams so can relate very well. It does sound like something or someone was trying to communicate with you. In regards to the message I don't know either though. I only have experience with passed on relatives coming to me in dreams, and learned the difference between them visiting or me just dreaming about them. The visits have stayed in my memory for over 20 years now. Dreams about them feel different, and don't remain in my memory for longer than a few days.
Yours sounds scary though.
 
Top