• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Looking for a job spell

Someone's asking for help!

Francesca

Neophyte
Warned
Probation
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
I want do to a spell for my brother to get a job since he was recently fired (he asked me to), I had already done a spell once to help him with a sale, wich was successful. That spell was a candle one, but I want to try new things and get a bit out of my comfort zone, I had thought about spirit work for this one, any recommendation?
 

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6,569
Reaction score
31,546
Awards
19

Francesca

Neophyte
Warned
Probation
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
1. Does he know you're doing this for him?
2. Is he willing to do any mystical work himself?
1. Yes (he asked me to do something for him)
2. No (he believes only certain people can do this stuff and he's stubborn)

I ended up deciding to do a layering! First baths, then spells for his desires to reach the right people, then another spell to make his resume stand out more than the other ones and so on
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
299
Reaction score
343
Awards
5
I’d probably try spirit work, since you’ve already done the candle thing. Maybe just focus on opening some doors and bringing good opportunities his way, rather than specifically trying to get him a job...
.Since he asked you to do it, it could be a nice chance to experiment a bit.
I’d combine it with the mundane side too. Job hunting has changed a lot -- some places even want video CVs now.
So maybe confidence and presenting himself well could be part of the intention too. I think that could be pretty interesting./
 

Dyn Hysbys

Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
122
Reaction score
227
Awards
3
Is he doing his part too? Redrafting his CV, widening/narrowing his search etc.
He doesn't need to do any 'mystical stuff' himself, that's what you're doing.
Any work that you do needs him to do his, the mystical backing up the mundane.
 
Top