• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

looking for a teacher in arcane magick

Bennythestrong

Visitor
Reaction score
can someone take me in as they're apprentice and teach me arcane magick within wizardry
i don't know anything bout it and i cant learn by myself cause i am the type of person who can only learn by being taught self teaching isn't in my blood
and definitely cant teach myself in this kind of stuff so please can someone help me

Reaction score
Awards
So get lesson oriented books like Modern Magick. Same thing as someone telling you what to do.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
If reading and studying on your own are difficult for you, perhaps you can find information on YouTube. I understand that some people are visual learners more so than 'book learners.' At the very least, you'll gain some additional knowledge. You might even find some practical lessons available such as
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
<< click link

Reaction score
Awards
Or a different text, such as "A Complete Course in Magick" by Kuriakos, "Basic Magick" by Benjamin Rowe are two good comprehensive but short texts.
Some report better results with Initiation Into Hermetics and Kybalion as opposed to a Golden Dawn or Thelma type structure.
Some need that structure.
My best advice is to find a local Thelma or Golden Dawn temple and apply for membership.