• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Lucifer and The Hidden Demons: A Practical Grimoire from The Order of Unveiled Faces

Talk about a book(s)
Reaction score
Awards
N o, no experience with this one, although IO have worked successfully I think anyway, with Demons of Magick via petition rituals. Goetic Pathworking or trying evocation actors via senses and concentration intent and end usually worked. Sitra Ahra Gloria posted a topic easy way to connect with Lucifer, or something along those lines.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I have it on Kindle, though there's a pdf around too. I like the writer's attitude. The book has good tips on pathworking. "Does it work?" It could work for one person but not another. As with all things magic, it's very much up to the individual experience when it comes to subjective synthesis.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Of all the books I have currently read, it seems to be the most refined, the most concise and yet not necessarily the easiest despite its appearances. I have the impression that it is even an extremely advanced stage in terms of practice because it requires "only" visualization.

Is it a form of chaos taken to the extreme? The ceremonial aspect seems so far away. It is as if the demons were only a hidden extension of our consciousness.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
The author makes a few points clear. For one thing, the rituals in the book are not as easy as they would seem to be at first glance:

There is some ease to be found with this magick and its practice. There​
are no Hebrew words to learn and no grand ceremonies. You will not be​
required to cast a circle, banish, cleanse or confess. You do not bind the​
spirits in an agony of submission but call them to perform the duties they are​
willing and destined to execute. When your desire is clear, the demons thrive​
on your desire and their existence is glorified by giving you what you ask for.​
All that I have said is true, but I will not mince words. This book is not​
for the wholly uneducated, the ignorant, or fools unable to focus, concentrate​
and keep their mind on a subject long enough to understand what is being​
revealed. Put only the barest effort into learning this process, and you will not​
succeed. Commit to working as hard as is required and the magick will​
respond.​
If the thought of such effort makes you shudder, settle down with your​
phone and distract yourself with something less valuable. The level of​
commitment and concentration required of you is utterly trivial compared to​
the effort you put into ordinary activities, daily struggles, petty arguments,​
and debates. I believe people put more effort into online disputes than they​
put into their magickal practice. If you want to succeed, that has to change.​
Find the space to know your mind.​
Statistically speaking, it is likely that you have been poisoned by the​
device-based culture that addicts you into flipping through online posts,​
images, and other shallow distractions. I can assure you that if you continue​
with the addiction, you will remain distant from magick.​
Concentration, meditation, visualization, and of course knowing oneself, are required abilities. The author does go into some detail on the topic of visualization, which is helpful. It is also strongly implied that one should be familiar with the Abramelin:
You may have heard that the Abramelin is most widely used as an​
instruction manual for contacting your Holy Guardian Angel. It is regarded as​
a religious text. Although it lists demons, it is not usually considered to be a​
demonic grimoire. This is a perfect case of a great secret being hidden in​
plain sight.​
I can only urge you to read the book (using the latest translation by​
George Dehn and Steven Guth) to see how subtly and wonderfully its true​
intent is concealed and then revealed. A basic reading, made without looking​
below the surface, suggests that you must spend eighteen months in devout​
prayer to God before you can call your Guardian Angel forth and then bind​
the demons to do your bidding. The truth is that the religious instructions are​
an allegory for magickal techniques. God is not present in this work, but​
Lucifer is, and all the Hidden Demons are revealed. ...​
The Book of Abramelin has been a guiding light in Western Occultism,​
but for reasons other than our own, and with its meaning overlooked by most​
readers. Aleister Crowley was so taken by the concept of the Holy Guardian​
Angel that he simplified the working of the Abramelin into his own Egyptian-​
laden version called Liber Samekh, which pushed together some of his​
favoured images with an old exorcism and other occult detritus, to create a​
ritual that became the cornerstone of his personal religion. Crowley,​
undoubtedly the most famous occultist of his time and ours, changed his​
mind about what the Guardian Angel was several times, sometimes believing​
it to be the higher self, and at other times sensing an entity beyond himself.​
Although these ideas were cluttered, vague and contradictory, they have been​
the keystone of occult practice for hundreds of thousands of working​
occultists. ...​
Lucifer and the Hidden Demons is our decoding of the indispensable​
magickal techniques and the most powerful and accessible demons that can​
be sourced from the book, while taking account of the mistakes made during​
its creation and translation, to create a complete system of magick. ...​

I'm sure there are those who would take issue with the information presented, and all are welcome to their own beliefs and biases. Anything to do with Crowley and the Abramelin is certain to involve controversy, but I'm not going to argue in favor or against anyone's beliefs here.

Reaction score
Awards
I skimmed through it last night before bed. Interesting approach to magic, I like the idea of evocation keys, to set a landscape for your path working. It's also interesting that you visualize the word for word setting.
For example, to summon Lucifer or his hidden demons, there is a sight of mountains in the distance; then a scorched mountain in front of you being at the base of it. It does not instruct you to visualize anything other than the mountains in the distance and then being at the base of the scorched mountain. With evocation keys like these, it is for some easy to think and visualize. I suspect it is meant to spend more than five seconds on each evocation key, to experience each with all six senses.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
After years of owning the book, I began to work with it. I did the ritual for financial gifts and the next day out of the blue I received a $500 gift from a relative and then another old friend who liked me romantically a decade ago got in touch with me and gifted me some money too. He used to do things like that and took me to Europe lol

So I believe it worked for me. I had the right circumstances so it happened really fast.

I did the beauty ritual with Beelzebub and I have a lot more confidence and self love, and noticed more suitors approaching me on dating apps.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I feel disappointed that most of you guys here at WizardForum.com don't know about this gem from GOM. Every dedicated occultist with an interest in Magick should know about and work with this book.

Theodore Rose is a pseudonym and he released his books through GOM. I recomment his last book about working with Salamanders. So far the best book on Pathworking which gives you very fast results. An amazing grimoire. The more you use it the easier the method becomes and the more powerful the results seem to manifest as you build up your connection to the demons and the magick. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone who may just be seeking knowledge from the Demons or would like help shifting reality to solve problems in their lives. I would only recommend that you be clear, honest, and open so they can see what you need to help you.

The first time I did pathworking, I felt such an amazing sensation come over me that even if my result didn't happen, I knew SOMETHING happened. Yet, sure enough, I was actually getting results... My success rate jumped from about 10% to 75%, and I couldn't push it off on just coincidence anymore in my mind. Highly recommend this book if you're new to working with demons. I have worked with Demons before from several different techniques/systems. I have to say that the rituals in this book have brought me the clearest connection to Demons yet. I was strongly guided to buy this book to help with a problem with some horrid abusive neighbors. The problem has been hard to shift with Magick, It has been rather deeply rooted and immobile. The Hidden Demons I am working with say the situation is much like Granite but, they are helping me find the cracks to break the problem apart, so we can solve it. I have been able to make some shifts to get rid of some of the problems the neighbors cause but, life changes and brings more challenges with these awful people.

I did the Pathworking first to just talk to Lucifer and was given some good ideas on how to proceed. Lucifer appears to me as a shimmering light or a human figure of white light. His presence is deep, calm, cool, steady, and very wise. As I have been moving forward with this problem, I can feel him "check" in now and then. As it is a terribly complex problem, Lucifer recommended I work with several lower Demons in coordination on the problem. All of the Demons contacted have been very supportive, talking to me and guiding me as needed. It was interesting when I first started these rituals, the neighbors got much worse and truly aggressive but, a few days later things are rapidly calming down. Sometimes, it can be difficult to ride out the reality shifting that is occurring but, I have support from the Demons.

I have worked with very kind Angels and very Bad-Ass Angels and very kind Demons and very Bad-Ass Demons before to address problems. I have known only support during any tasking ritual from these Entities. The only difference for me with the Hidden Demons is that I hear and perceive them clearer and they seem to be solving my problems rather rapidly compared to using other systems to contact Entities to help.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I skimmed through it last night before bed. Interesting approach to magic, I like the idea of evocation keys, to set a landscape for your path working. It's also interesting that you visualize the word for word setting.
For example, to summon Lucifer or his hidden demons, there is a sight of mountains in the distance; then a scorched mountain in front of you being at the base of it. It does not instruct you to visualize anything other than the mountains in the distance and then being at the base of the scorched mountain. With evocation keys like these, it is for some easy to think and visualize. I suspect it is meant to spend more than five seconds on each evocation key, to experience each with all six senses.
That is Pathworking, Diluculo_DelFuego. If you read Corwin Hargrove books on Pathworking (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)
you will find out that it doesn't need to do imagination in pictures, as you think imagination has to be, but only in your mind, so-called mind imagination. It is an alternative way to make contact with Demons where you don't call them through evocation but instead go there in the places where they live, which is much easier than evocatory ritual. According to many people who tried the book, it give you very fast results. When I tried first time contact with a Demon, having my laptop om my knee, my Internet connection suddenly went off. I knew instinctively that the Demon were in contact with me, and I went on doint the job.

So, to work with Pathworking, you have to be aquinted with the method, I would recommend to read some books on Pathworking, like for ex. Farrell, Nick - Magical pathworking, Techniques of active imagination (2004), Court, Simon -
or other books.
Post automatically merged:

That is Pathworking, Diluculo_DelFuego. If you read Corwin Hargrove books on Pathworking (
)
you will find out that it doesn't need to do imagination in pictures, as you think imagination has to be, but only in your mind, so-called mind imagination. It is an alternative way to make contact with Demons where you don't call them through evocation but instead go there in the places where they live, which is much easier than evocatory rituals. According to many people who tried the book, it gives you very fast results. When I tried first-time contact with a Demon, having my laptop on my knee, my Internet connection suddenly went off. I knew instinctively that the Demon was in contact with me, and I went on doing the job.

So, to work with Pathworking, you have to be acquainted with the method, read some books on Pathworking, for ex. Farrell, Nick - Magical Pathworking, Techniques of active imagination (2004), Court, Simon -
or other books. The method is easy to do, as I mentioned....fast results!

I have it on Kindle, though there's a pdf around too. I like the writer's attitude. The book has good tips on pathworking. "Does it work?" It could work for one person but not another. As with all things magic, it's very much up to the individual experience when it comes to subjective synthesis.
How can you say the book doesn't work. Read the reviews on amazon and you will find out how good is this book. If this book doesn't work, why have people so many results on it? And fast results too....maybe you don't achieve pathworking as the book tell you, maybe your imagination is too poor.....which is the most important thing in magick. If it doesn't work for you, then that doesn't mean is worthless for everybody, right?

Last edited:

dragonmagus

Neophyte
Reaction score
The Rituals in the book Hidden Demons are easy to me because I think I have hyper imagination. It has been 90% successful for me and I've been working with it since 2016. I've done over 50 rituals with the system. But to put tings in erspective there is other types of magick I have had no success with at all, too many to mention.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
The Rituals in the book Hidden Demons are easy to me because I think I have hyper imagination. It has been 90% successful for me and I've been working with it since 2016. I've done over 50 rituals with the system. But to put tings in erspective there is other types of magick I have had no success with at all, too many to mention.
Good point but in my opinion, you don't need to have strong imagination. It is enough to visualize what it says in the book according to Pathworking's rules. I thought that I have poor imagination but the rituals still work. So....what kind the explanation do I have for this? Simply: it works!

The Rituals in the book have worked, I’ve done over 50 . But I’ve had difficulty with a lot of other Magick systems, to the point where I thought I’d never be successful with Magick. Example: Candle Magick never ever works 4 me, ever, not even once. Experience teaches and yes, to put things in perspective, yes, there are other types of magick and systems, that I have had no success with at all.

If someone would ask: Who would you say would have better success with the pathworking style of the Hidden Demons grimoire? In my opinion the artist, the writer, the creative person, the graphic artist, the person who has better ease when it comes to imagining a scene in their head. For anyone else, success depends on practicing visualization which is a skill that can be learned. Mainly, ALL is practice. Humans are very versatile but they may spend a lifetime, still not uncovering all their hyper mystical power. Some of the supposed simplicity of the system just doesn’t fit the person who needs AND wants more ceremony in doing Magick process. In this, there is no wrong or right. Not to worry, you will not prove or disprove what works for you. In my opinion, everyone does have imagination.

But I will tell you this too, there are and most certainly can be, people who need only think the Magick, and it is done. And these same people,who need only think the Magick and it is done, may not have even discovered this in themselves yet. To hyper-imagine and /or to ceremonialize ritual with good success, is just the tip of what can be done. And the saying: “many things are possible to those who just BELIEVE is true”.

Last edited:

dragonmagus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wrote everything above in the Studio Arcanis group on Facebook and it's copy pasted here. Here's what I wrote on Studio Arcanis :
The Rituals in the book have worked, I’ve done over 50 . But I’ve had difficulty with a lot of other Magick systems, to the point where I thought I’d never be successful with Magick. Example: Candle Magick never ever works 4 me, ever, not even once. Experience teaches and yes, to put things in perspective, yes, there are other types of magick and systems, that I have had no success with at all.

If someone would ask: Who would you say would have better success with the pathworking style of the Hidden Demons grimoire? In my opinion the artist, the writer, the creative person, the graphic artist, the person who has better ease when it comes to imagining a scene in their head. For anyone else, success depends on practicing visualization which is a skill that can be learned. Mainly, ALL is practice. Humans are very versatile but they may spend a lifetime, still not uncovering all their hyper mystical power. Some of the supposed simplicity of the system just doesn’t fit the person who needs AND wants more ceremony in doing Magick process. In this, there is no wrong or right. Not to worry, you will not prove or disprove what works for you. In my opinion, everyone does have imagination.

But I will tell you this too, there are and most certainly can be, people who need only think the Magick, and it is done. And these same people,who need only think the Magick and it is done, may not have even discovered this in themselves yet. To hyper-imagine and /or to ceremonialize ritual with good success, is just the tip of what can be done. And the saying: “many things are possible to those who just BELIEVE is true”.

Welp. copying someone else happens, it's to be expected. I'm flattered but it won't happen again. AND this was a Lucifer meditation, you left that part out. But its good to know someone likes my writing enough to copy it.

Good point but in my opinion, you don't need to have strong imagination. It is enough to visualize what it says in the book according to Pathworking's rules. I thought that I have poor imagination but the rituals still work. So....what kind the explanation do I have for this? Simply: it works!

Bo Hanson stop copy pasting my work. You write well enough to not have to copy someone else.

I wrote everything above in the Studio Arcanis group on Facebook and it's copy pasted here. Here's what I wrote on Studio Arcanis :

Welp. copying someone else happens, it's to be expected. I'm flattered but it won't happen again. AND this was a Lucifer meditation, you left that part out. But its good to know someone likes my writing enough to copy it.

Bo Hanson stop copy pasting my work. write your own

Last edited:

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

I was wondering how long it would be before someone called Bo out for this. You can see his writing style change between posts, especially when discussing a book.

@SkullTraill do we have any rules regarding copy/pasting content from other sites?

@Bo Hanson it’s generally considered polite to give credit to the original author. Even a quick “Found this on Studio Arcanis Facebook group: …” will usually suffice.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

Bo Hanson stop copy pasting my work. You write well enough to not have to copy someone else.
Copying someone else happens, and sometimes it has to be expected. Never intended to offend anyone here....
I'm sorry, and IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! My apologizes!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was wondering how long it would be before someone called Bo out for this. You can see his writing style change between posts, especially when discussing a book.

@SkullTraill do we have any rules regarding copy/pasting content from other sites?

@Bo Hanson it’s generally considered polite to give credit to the original author. Even a quick “Found this on Studio Arcanis Facebook group: …” will usually suffice.
No rules as such, but feel free to call out/shame anyone who does.

Copying someone else happens, and sometimes it has to be expected. Never intended to offend anyone here....
I'm sorry, and IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! My apologizes!
Even if no one is offended, it comes off as try-hardy and desperate.

Heavensdove

Neophyte
Reaction score
After years of owning the book, I began to work with it. I did the ritual for financial gifts and the next day out of the blue I received a $500 gift from a relative and then another old friend who liked me romantically a decade ago got in touch with me and gifted me some money too. He used to do things like that and took me to Europe lol

So I believe it worked for me. I had the right circumstances so it happened really fast.

I did the beauty ritual with Beelzebub and I have a lot more confidence and self love, and noticed more suitors approaching me on dating apps.

Did you lose weight with Beelzebub with the beauty ritual. I am seeking that also. I have beauty..but I seek physical beauty. Thank you.