• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Making & Consecrating a Copper Pendant

Informative post.
Making & Consecrating a Venus Talisman

Hello ladies and scumbags.

In this tutorial I will show you how to make a copper Venus pendant in 758 easy steps.
Will it be as pretty as cheap mass-produced crap you can get anywhere?
No.
Prettier.
Because you made it yourself.

In the beginning of last year I saw a video on making copper crystals. The idea was new to me and it seemed easy and awesome. I tried it then and didn't get a huge chunk of crystal like in the video, but I kept the result anyway.
These small crystals are copper-sulfate and can be used to etch copper.
I have used this recently and it works, so I'm going to include the instruction for that here as well. But for a nicer and better result I advise to mix it with ferric-chloride.

The materials you need are:

copper
salt
vinegar
water
hydrogen peroxide
ferric-chloride
(these really shouldn't be hard to find)

The tools you need are:

metal-saw
a file
pliers
hammer
a torch
permanent marker
compass
ruler
plastic container

The Copper-sulfate is going to take some time. So if you want to make this (or any other copper pendant that you can etch) you will have to have some patience. The whole process in this video took 4 days – so it's not like you'll have to wait that long. The benefit however is that you can then spend more time, attention and care on preparing the pendant before the final steps.

So. First get some copper. If you have a flat piece: great. If not: flatten it as shown in the video.
Take the left-over pieces and place them in a plastic container that has a heap of salt and vinegar in it.

You will need to heat up the piece that will become your pendant – to make it easier to work with – and you can cool it off in this plastic container. The salt and vinegar will pretty much instantly remove the soot and bring out the beautiful colours.

Then trace a circle on it, and cut (saw / file) the rest of it. Add the filings and left-overs to the container.
Then add some water and pour a bit of hydrogen peroxide in. You will immediately see the liquid change to a greenish tint.
Leave this be for a couple of hours / days / weeks until most of it has evaporated on its own or as long as you want. During this time it will produce a penetrant and somewhat acidic smell, so it's best to place it in a ventilated area.

While the metal is being transmuted you can (and should) work on perfecting the pendant.
File the edges. Make sure the surface is smooth. Try to get it as circular as you possibly can and then heat it up once more and drop it in vinegar to clean it. You can leave it in there until you apply the design.

Now. Take a piece of paper, your compass and a ruler.
Part the legs of the compass 6 cm and trace a circle.
Then part them 7 cm and make 5 circles that have their centre on the rim of your first circle, and each of these 5 circles touches one of the others. You have now made a (near) perfect pentagram.
Take your ruler and trace a line from each point of the pentagram to the centre.

(watch the video to understand what I'm trying to say..)

Then, take your copper disc. It can't hurt to give it a wash.
Place it in the exact centre of the circle on the paper.
You now see where the 5 points of the pentagram should be on your pendant. Mark these.
Maybe draw a rim first.
Now use the ruler and the waterproof marker to trace straight lines and make a beautiful pentagram on your pendant.
Don't rush this, and if you mess up then use some aceton to wipe the copper clean (and then wash it and start again).
The design that you are now making will be left untouched when you are going to etch – so where there is no marker, the copper will be etched.

The etching:

When your liquid is evaporated you should be left with bright blue crystals (and probably some remaining white salt as well)
Take this, powder or crumble it, and put it in a small glass container and add some boiling water. A LOT less water than there was originally – you want to make this really concentrated and strong.

In this video I didn't wait for crystals to form.

Stick your pendant on a strip of duct-tape and drop it in the hot solution.

Leave it.

From time to time you can take it out, inspect it, maybe rinse it under running water to clean it off before placing it back in (because the etched “dust” will cover the design and stop the process from continuing) and after a couple of hours your piece is (almost) ready.

If you are satisfied with the result: take it out, clean it under running water, use aceton to remove the marker, and give it a wash.

If you have some small pieces of green glass (and you have a torch..) you can kinda make a glass cabochon to add to the pendant.
Place a small piece of the glass on a piece of copper and thoroughly heat it. The glass won't melt, but it will get hot enough to start contracting into a semi-sphere.
If you have a piece of a size and shape that pleases you, it makes a very nice addition to the pendant.
Now store it away until a Friday to perform the Consecration.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Consecration:

In the Name of the Most High

O
Lord God Adonai

YHVH Tzabaoth

Great Archangel
ANAEL

Send your Angels to open the doors
so that Love can flow

Smile upon me
Fill my life
with pleasant opportunity

O
Elohim
Choir of Venus

Bring me one of your sweet daughters
who is as much in need
and desirous of company
as I am

Hear me

ANOK
THARENEPIBATHA
CHEOUCHCHA
ANOA
ANOK
CHARIEMOCHTH
LAILAM

in the name of the Father
+
and the Son
+
and the Holy Spirit
+
Amen

Notes:

The incantation is from PGM VII 661-63

I believe it could be translated as

I urge you
open the door
to contact with the woman
hook her
make her see the two of us together
compel her
my noble bride
for ever

If you intend to attract a man instead,
replace “daughter” with “son” in the petition and use this:

ANOK
THARENEPIBEN
CHEOUCHCHA
ANOA
ANOK
CHARIEMACH
LAILAM

I hope this has inspired some of you.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Amazing!

Thank you for this great tutorial!

Also best part about making one youself? You can control the timing of the creation/etching according to astrology.

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Also, moving this to occult tutorials section!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks man 🤘