Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!
I'm interested in learning how to see the spirits I work with using clairvoyance, but I don't know which method I should use for practice. Any suggestions that worked for you?
I'm interested in learning how to see the spirits I work with using clairvoyance, but I don't know which method I should use for practice. Any suggestions that worked for you?
It's always kind of a complicated issue with seeing spirits. Firstly they don't inherently have an appearence on the account of not having a physical body that would reflect light... you get the gist. If they do dress up in some shape it will be mostly pulled from your mind and to a degree you can actually tailor forms for them if that's what you're into.
Another thing is that I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "clairvoyance". There's a difference between seeing them within your mind and with your eyes, the latter is more a rare talent than a skill and despite how cool it undeniably is you don't really want it, it sucks in the long run.
If you want to be able to see spirits, you have to train your eyes to see the different types of energies Spirits manifest with. Like Mental, Astral, Vital and so on. Different Spirits manifest on different Levels of Reality. SixtySkills have a great Course on that. Check it out