• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

name of holy guardian?

azir1029

Visitor
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What are the easiest ways to find out the personal name of your sacred guardian angel?
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
759
Reaction score
1,597
Awards
13
What are the easiest ways to find out the personal name of your sacred guardian angel?

The best way to find out the personal name of your sacred guardian angel is through by chart analysis, specifically the Sun sign, the Ascendant, and also Descendant. We have multiple guardian angels after all. Besides knowing the zodiac signs of the Solar sign, the ASC and DSC, it is also important to look at their degrees. You can use specialized software like astro-seek to do a natal chart for free.

If you do not want to do all that hassle though and search for the degrees of both your ASC and DSC's zodiac signs and degrees, you can look at your Sun sign and it's degrees.

For example, my case as follows:

  1. Cancer (Sun) 2°: Archangel Leuviah (the 19th Angel of the Shem HaMephorash)
  2. Scorpio (Ascendant) 7°57: Archangel Yelahiah (the 44th of Angel of the Shem HaMephorash)
  3. Taurus (Descendant) 7°57: Archangel Cahetel (the 8th Angel of the Shem HaMephorash)
 

Zanshikaze

Neophyte
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
I've been reading the anthology on the HGA currently, but I really don't want to spend all day trying every day for like nine months, considering I'm in college, but also I really want to achieve this, and I feel like I could, because when I was 12, I did see a spirit in a red dress when my eyes were closed, but she appeared as if she was real, and I think that was her. Also, I tried a few months ago to contact her, and heard a sentence spoken in my head that wasn't me. I'm considering using Jason Miller's invocation, and I've read that finding the name of your HGA is usually through reaching the Malkuth(bottom sephiroth) on the Tree of Life in Qabalah, and someone said you can use meditation to travel there, and that when you read there they will tell you their name or it will be communicated to you. Just what I've read though, amateur here.
 

Yazata

Moderator
Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
3,084
Reaction score
9,628
Awards
36
What are the easiest ways to find out the personal name of your sacred guardian angel?
Here is a method I designed to find an Enochian name of your Angel.

 
Top