• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Nineveh Shadrach - all repo

This book cannot be found/shared.

AGBaron

Neophyte
Reaction score
Here is the website for seekers reference.

(Mod: Removed link to commercial site. Only links to specific books are permitted.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Post a link to a book on Amazon. Your 'request' is for an author. Read the rules for this section before making requests.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That site is 100% commercial and looks very bogus to me, so I'd consider it spam, and the books you requested (we have several books by the author in the Library) aren't even on that website. Is that some attempt at advertising? Same goes for the site in your other request. And what do you mean by "all repo"??

AGBaron

Neophyte
Reaction score
@KjEno186 @HoldAll my apologies gentlemen's for posting both the request in jiffy.
1) for nineveh Shadrach works there are several books which are also called as reports in that circle that deals exclusively with conjurations.

Likewise with
2) Reda ruhani there are several reports especially conjurations that deals with each week of the day and their specific King jinns spells.

These works are time tested and highly sought after in practical occult.

Am sure the community will benefit tremendously.

Again the intent was not to post a commercial link to promote but to give the idea on leads by sharing their individual sites.

FraterDeweyDecimilus

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Repeated Library Rule Violation
Nin is super legit as far as his tech goes. Would be nice if he was as easy to get along with or, not as condescending as he is over petty points. You guys don't have to go and tell him ive said this, I have told him as directly as any communication could be more than once. I'm telling you folks because it can be disheartening to people who are just starting out to converse with some of these folks and it could potentially put a damper on people's practices or their desire or willingness to approach experts or, folks who are labeled as such.
That being said, there isn't much in his works that doesn't function as advertised. Some of it is just incredibly difficult for Westerners, myself included if we didn't grow up speaking or writing an Arab dialect. Also, if you don't wanna buy the knock knock audio: he actually explained how he made them in a YouTube interview awhile ago. If you listen carefully and then usith thine noggins you could theoretically perform the exact same process. You could also add or subtract or even do an entirely different set of calls. It's actually on my to do list that's about 8 miles long right now.
The Arab stream is super super super legit folks. Don't sleep of the Sufis.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
The Book Requests section of the forum is not for discussions.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@KjEno186 @HoldAll my apologies gentlemen's for posting both the request in jiffy.
1) for nineveh Shadrach works there are several books which are also called as reports in that circle that deals exclusively with conjurations.

Likewise with
2) Reda ruhani there are several reports especially conjurations that deals with each week of the day and their specific King jinns spells.

These works are time tested and highly sought after in practical occult.

Am sure the community will benefit tremendously.

Again the intent was not to post a commercial link to promote but to give the idea on leads by sharing their individual sites.
You broke the rules and now you're compounding your transgressionary behaviour. This sub-section is for requesting specific books, and that's its only purpose. If you want to discuss the credibility or excellence of certain authors, start a thread elsewhere but don't do it here. Other members may want to add their opinions or share their thoughts but will be unlikely to do so in a Book Request thread. Kindly refrain from such behaviour in the future, don't even answer my comment, read the Rules and abide by them, otherwise it's probation for you (which other Staff Members may give you anyway, I'm probaby much too lenient in your case).
Post automatically merged:

Nin is super legit as far as his tech goes. Would be nice if he was as easy to get along with or, not as condescending as he is over petty points. You guys don't have to go and tell him ive said this, I have told him as directly as any communication could be more than once. I'm telling you folks because it can be disheartening to people who are just starting out to converse with some of these folks and it could potentially put a damper on people's practices or their desire or willingness to approach experts or, folks who are labeled as such.
That being said, there isn't much in his works that doesn't function as advertised. Some of it is just incredibly difficult for Westerners, myself included if we didn't grow up speaking or writing an Arab dialect. Also, if you don't wanna buy the knock knock audio: he actually explained how he made them in a YouTube interview awhile ago. If you listen carefully and then usith thine noggins you could theoretically perform the exact same process. You could also add or subtract or even do an entirely different set of calls. It's actually on my to do list that's about 8 miles long right now.
The Arab stream is super super super legit folks. Don't sleep of the Sufis.

How many times will we have to remind you that this is the wrong sub-section for airing your opinions? You're looking at another ban, pal.