• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Occult version of MLM

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
Since I consider it way more black magic than Vampirism, I won't post this in vampirism folder...

I gave some mor thoughts tot he work of N.D. Blackwood. The Devil is in details and here it proves true, when I paid more attention to what kind of vampire would be created through his system. The system goes this way. You connect to the dark god/ancient vamp, you keep feeding him and in exchange you become next in line, either you form your divinity so that you are summoned by those who come after you, or you perhaps become the one who is summoned under the name of that dark god. (didn't understood that part in depth) However what I did get easily is that the god makes some followers, who become like gods, and each of them is building their own group of followers. Followers always feed some small mount of energy towards their "like" god and those feed their gods.

This simply sounds way too much like MLM for me to ignore. And I know enough about MLM to be alarmed not to join in that madness. In MLM only the tol one percent or how much really gets real richness, the rest are loosing money or not getting much. In occult getting trapped in this chain system or pyramid scheme would be literal hell. Because you can bet that there is not that much of people who would join this OMLM (Occult multi level marketing). So the pool that you can hope to feed on won't be great and you are very unlikely to get a lot. And even if you get nothing, you will still have a master to feed.

I admit that it is pretty genius idea for the founder, but one that is quite dangerous to get strangled in.
 

Yazata

Moderator
Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
3,098
Reaction score
9,677
Awards
36
or you perhaps become the one who is summoned under the name of that dark god. (didn't understood that part in depth)
That sounds like how I thought about those who seek to serve their infernal lord in the depths of Hell etc. seeking power and end up being one of the horde / legion to do the demon's work. Saying this half joking but I think that's the next station for demonolators
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
That sounds like how I thought about those who seek to serve their infernal lord in the depths of Hell etc. seeking power and end up being one of the horde / legion to do the demon's work. Saying this half joking but I think that's the next station for demonolators
True, some Demonolaters can get into that kind of situation. Some people really do strange things for power. Just like those carzy Christians who seek to sell their soul to the devil...

Really makes me wonder how insecure one has to be to decide to follow such paths into damnation...
 

Jadugar

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
70
Reaction score
145
MLMs are a classic sorcery. I'm reminded of Islamicate accounts of jinns who fool occultists by feeding them false rituals, making them perform bizarre acts in order to make the magician worship them, or simply for their own amusement, while the rituals provide no benefit and any alleged boon is just a minor act by the jinn to keep the magician hooked.

Who is this ancient vampire god? I wouldn't be surprised if it's some personal egregore to funnel power into the author.
 
Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
173
Reaction score
118
Awards
1
This is indeed not vampirism, the act of feeding a deity is usually done through worship. Worship feeds the deity and grants that deity a form of immortality by being able to respawn, so they cannot be killed permanently. Vampirism would mean taking from others instead especially without their consent. Worship has consent given. Its a MLM scheme of feeding the one above you with energy, so its not vampirism given energy is not taken but given.

Only the one at the top benefits. All the middle managers and the one at the bottom dont benefit. The middle managers feel some energy but dont get the benefit of the one at the top.

Didn't get too deep, but I assume that he is working with Noctulius.
would you like to put a stop to it?
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
would you like to put a stop to it?
MLMs are bound to collapse on their own.

Though this brings me a thought, what if Noctulius is Blackwood's attempt to create his own divine form to inhabit after death in order to be the top one in this MLM he is creating?
 
Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
173
Reaction score
118
Awards
1
MLMs are bound to collapse on their own.

Though this brings me a thought, what if Noctulius is Blackwood's attempt to create his own divine form to inhabit after death in order to be the top one in this MLM he is creating?
i wouldnt call it a divine form but more so a deity in a manner of speaking, but i've had good experience permanently stopping even worse deities. That wont stop the followers though, but it would essentially nullify the supernatural component for it.
 

Swampdweller900

Acolyte
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
290
Reaction score
682
Awards
5
MLMs are bound to collapse on their own.

Though this brings me a thought, what if Noctulius is Blackwood's attempt to create his own divine form to inhabit after death in order to be the top one in this MLM he is creating?

100% agree with you that this is exactly how MLMs operate. And MLMs collapse because they're inherently flawed by design because they increase exponentially in size.
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
100% agree with you that this is exactly how MLMs operate. And MLMs collapse because they're inherently flawed by design because they increase exponentially in size.
Indeed. When you are at the lowest level, and most people are, you pay instead of getting paid. And when most people don't get anything, they start getting desperate and the system collapses because there is no more resources to feed it.
1733425098-pyramide-de-ponzi.jpg
 

frater_shaul

Neophyte
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
32
Awards
1
Isn't it the same mechanics of the catholic church creating saints, that by getting more worshipers, they create more "miracles", giving power to the church itself?
(yes, I know that religion as a whole is a huge MLM, but energy-wise, "saints living forever" as thought-forms looks pretty similar to N. D. Blackwoods' teaching goal)
 

FireBorn

Disciple
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
535
Reaction score
1,871
Awards
9
An occult MLM is ridiculous, but it’s also not even shocking. Plenty of people are comfortable with manipulation when it’s dressed up as magic, influence, seduction, or feeding. So it’s interesting where the moral outrage suddenly kicks in. That may say more about our modern cultural optics than principle.

The pearls we clutch.
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
Isn't it the same mechanics of the catholic church creating saints, that by getting more worshipers, they create more "miracles", giving power to the church itself?
(yes, I know that religion as a whole is a huge MLM, but energy-wise, "saints living forever" as thought-forms looks pretty similar to N. D. Blackwoods' teaching goal)
Yeah, looks quite alike. Pyramid scheme with Pope on the top... after he replaced Caesars of Roman Empire...
 

Hund

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
55
Reaction score
23
Since I consider it way more black magic than Vampirism, I won't post this in vampirism folder...

I gave some mor thoughts tot he work of N.D. Blackwood. The Devil is in details and here it proves true, when I paid more attention to what kind of vampire would be created through his system. The system goes this way. You connect to the dark god/ancient vamp, you keep feeding him and in exchange you become next in line, either you form your divinity so that you are summoned by those who come after you, or you perhaps become the one who is summoned under the name of that dark god. (didn't understood that part in depth) However what I did get easily is that the god makes some followers, who become like gods, and each of them is building their own group of followers. Followers always feed some small mount of energy towards their "like" god and those feed their gods.

This simply sounds way too much like MLM for me to ignore. And I know enough about MLM to be alarmed not to join in that madness. In MLM only the tol one percent or how much really gets real richness, the rest are loosing money or not getting much. In occult getting trapped in this chain system or pyramid scheme would be literal hell. Because you can bet that there is not that much of people who would join this OMLM (Occult multi level marketing). So the pool that you can hope to feed on won't be great and you are very unlikely to get a lot. And even if you get nothing, you will still have a master to feed.

I admit that it is pretty genius idea for the founder, but one that is quite dangerous to get strangled in.
So basically, isn’t this an automatic process whether you want it to be or not?

You become what you consume, so to speak. I worked with Rosier every night for two years, and afterward, the next demon I called didn’t address me by my name or by what I was; she called me “little Rosier.” My mannerisms, behavior, and the way I carried myself had also started to resemble his, even though I had absolutely no intention of merging with his or becoming one with im.

And I don’t think this is limited to my specific experiences. People who work with Satan often seem to develop much more pragmatic, amoral, and rebellious personalities. They may not have been like that beforehand, but prolonged exposure gradually pushes them in that direction.

Or, in a similar way, deeply religious Muslims can become more aggresive and misogynistic over time.

Neither extreme is particularly desirable, but what I’m trying to say is that when you get close enough to something and spend enough time immersed in it, you inevitably start to resemble it.

Your intention doesn’t even have to be MLM-related specifically. As long as you’re big enough, it happens automatically.
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
So basically, isn’t this an automatic process whether you want it to be or not?

You become what you consume, so to speak. I worked with Rosier every night for two years, and afterward, the next demon I called didn’t address me by my name or by what I was; she called me “little Rosier.” My mannerisms, behavior, and the way I carried myself had also started to resemble his, even though I had absolutely no intention of merging with his or becoming one with im.

And I don’t think this is limited to my specific experiences. People who work with Satan often seem to develop much more pragmatic, amoral, and rebellious personalities. They may not have been like that beforehand, but prolonged exposure gradually pushes them in that direction.

Or, in a similar way, deeply religious Muslims can become more aggresive and misogynistic over time.

Neither extreme is particularly desirable, but what I’m trying to say is that when you get close enough to something and spend enough time immersed in it, you inevitably start to resemble it.

Your intention doesn’t even have to be MLM-related specifically. As long as you’re big enough, it happens automatically.
Taking someone's energy in to assimilate some of their aspects is fine, and widely real phenomena you can easily observe. What I describe is feeding dependency where one above feeds at multiple bellow him and those need to have multiple bellow them. Not to take some aspects for their change/development, but day-to-day food for survival when they no longer have bodies. That is how I understand it.
 

Hund

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
55
Reaction score
23
Taking someone's energy in to assimilate some of their aspects is fine, and widely real phenomena you can easily observe. What I describe is feeding dependency where one above feeds at multiple bellow him and those need to have multiple bellow them. Not to take some aspects for their change/development, but day-to-day food for survival when they no longer have bodies. That is how I understand it.
I understand what you mean now. Even though I've never encountered anything like this myself, I can imagine how it would work.

I don't think those higher up the chain would feed on those below them. It would be the other way around: those lower down would feed those above them through some form of worship and glorification.

After all, those who feed on their followers shouldn't have to deal with regulating the energy they receive from them. That would be accomplished through a form of worship and energy surrender.

Not sending it, but surrendering it.

If this act is repeated often enough by enough people, a dependency would naturally develop, and things would continue from there.
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
5,044
Awards
21
I understand what you mean now. Even though I've never encountered anything like this myself, I can imagine how it would work.

I don't think those higher up the chain would feed on those below them. It would be the other way around: those lower down would feed those above them through some form of worship and glorification.

After all, those who feed on their followers shouldn't have to deal with regulating the energy they receive from them. That would be accomplished through a form of worship and energy surrender.

Not sending it, but surrendering it.

If this act is repeated often enough by enough people, a dependency would naturally develop, and things would continue from there.
Normally you would be correct.

His books however include rituals to be done often to invite these "elders" in and offer them oneself to feed upon... and with promise that those who will followthem as students will offer them the same in terurn.
 

Darkat

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
89
Reaction score
111
If people want to get involved with N.D.Blackwood's vampire magick, then they are free to do so. I think describing it as a MLM scheme is stretching it.
I have read a couple of his books and there is some interesting stuff in there, but not something I would get involved it. But everyone to their own.
Stop moralising and get on with your own magickal work - it is not for any of you to dictate what people choose to study/get involved with.
By the way, Noctlius is not a "made up entity", he is one of the original dark gods and not to be toyed with, as he likes to mess your life up - take that from someone that has worked with him.
 

MageJohn183

Neophyte
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
27
Since I consider it way more black magic than Vampirism, I won't post this in vampirism folder...

I gave some mor thoughts tot he work of N.D. Blackwood. The Devil is in details and here it proves true, when I paid more attention to what kind of vampire would be created through his system. The system goes this way. You connect to the dark god/ancient vamp, you keep feeding him and in exchange you become next in line, either you form your divinity so that you are summoned by those who come after you, or you perhaps become the one who is summoned under the name of that dark god. (didn't understood that part in depth) However what I did get easily is that the god makes some followers, who become like gods, and each of them is building their own group of followers. Followers always feed some small mount of energy towards their "like" god and those feed their gods.

This simply sounds way too much like MLM for me to ignore. And I know enough about MLM to be alarmed not to join in that madness. In MLM only the tol one percent or how much really gets real richness, the rest are loosing money or not getting much. In occult getting trapped in this chain system or pyramid scheme would be literal hell. Because you can bet that there is not that much of people who would join this OMLM (Occult multi level marketing). So the pool that you can hope to feed on won't be great and you are very unlikely to get a lot. And even if you get nothing, you will still have a master to feed.

I admit that it is pretty genius idea for the founder, but one that is quite dangerous to get strangled in.
This is exactly why I have learned to stay away from anything originating from the ancient world. The Egyptian religion, for example, is just this. The dead farm eternally while the gods enjoy the fruits of their labors. An eternity of servitude. So in order to avoid this, people made shabtis to slave away for them so they could relax in the afterlife. The whole purpose of shabti workers (essentially servitors) were to feed others so you don't have to. And in the Hebrew and Christian traditions, the same thing. God made Adam and Eve to 'work' his garden for him. They don't quite understand the origins of their 'god' and why he created them (us). Yeah, literally made to be his servitors. Yeah, I'll pass on that, thank you.
 
Top