• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Our Strength is Diver---wait a minnit...

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You have a point- I should amend my statement. Western culture may be indefinable but one can certainly take snapshots of it at a given time. For instance at the moment it’s a Euro-American boomer who moved to China, married a Chinese woman, and is now declaiming on the internet about the evils of immigration and race mixing.
Julius Evola ( in Elements of Racial Education) argues that controlled race-mixing enhances a people. I object to uncontrolled immigration and to unplanned race mixing, particularly with peoples who up a culture's chaos quotient. China, by the by, wisely makes it virtually impossible for anyone to immigrate. Fill the lacunae in your own shambles of an education before exercising your presumption in my back yard.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Julius Evola argues
You'll forgive me for not having a lot of time for Evola:
"The truth, pure and simple, is that woman is prone to lie and to disguise her true self even when she has no need to do so; this is not a social trait acquired in the struggle for existence, but something linked to her deepest and most genuine nature."

(This is far from the worst thing he's said about women, but I wanted a direct quote rather than paraphrasing, and also didn't want to spend much time hunting one down)

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Julius Evola ( in Elements of Racial Education) argues that controlled race-mixing enhances a people. I object to uncontrolled immigration and to unplanned race mixing, particularly with peoples who up a culture's chaos quotient. China, by the by, wisely makes it virtually impossible for anyone to immigrate. Fill the lacunae in your own shambles of an education before exercising your presumption in my back yard.

Who’s this Ebola dork? Is he on TikTok? Anyway go easy with the spluttering, one must be careful not to up the chaos quotient in a fragile cardiovascular system

Reaction score
Awards
Personally, I dont have a whole lot of patience for most African Americans, and most Africans Ive encountered had huge attitude issues.
Recently I heard via news that many African Americans are seeking to go to Africa. Why many would wish to do so is beyond me.
Most of the countries there are third world and have oppressive regimes and dictators of puppet governments. Now if we are talking about esoteric value of countries in Africa, only Egypt stands out to me.
Post automatically merged:

Now, if we are talking of the melting pot syndrome, where everyone mixes and gets along famously, yeah, no. Just no.
Most will say yes as they are business owners or churches seeking to exploit others for financial gain and then say the economy is working famously.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Who’s this Ebola dork? Is he on TikTok? Anyway go easy with the spluttering, one must be careful not to up the chaos quotient in a fragile cardiovascular system
Not bad, but when slinging wit one should use barbed darts, not balls of sphagnum moss. Better hunting next time, li'l buckeroo! (sigh You'd think a badass mage would just know these things.)
Post automatically merged:

You'll forgive me for not having a lot of time for Evola:
"The truth, pure and simple, is that woman is prone to lie and to disguise her true self even when she has no need to do so; this is not a social trait acquired in the struggle for existence, but something linked to her deepest and most genuine nature."

(This is far from the worst thing he's said about women, but I wanted a direct quote rather than paraphrasing, and also didn't want to spend much time hunting one down)
I'd say this makes women highly successful intriguers. I just taught an intensive class on negotiation in business. All these skills have a place there. (And in politics, diplomacy, etc.) Julius was probably whinging over romance miscarried, which is poor form indeed.

Last edited: