• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Pineal gland

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello, have a good day.
I need information about the pineal gland, how to reactivate the atrophied, closed gland.

If you have any arguments, books, pdfs, any information about the pineal gland, I would be very grateful if you could share it with me.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
from a quick google search:

How To Promote a Healthy Pineal Gland​

You can preserve the health of the pineal gland by preventing its premature calcification. Alternatively, you may be able to rejuvenate the calcified gland through some of the methods listed below.

To help promote a healthy pineal gland:

• Create an environment that promotes the proper functioning of the pineal gland: Getting high-quality sleep every night is crucial for optimal functioning. One factor that affects your sleep quality is blue light. It suppresses the production of melatonin for up to four hours. When you go to sleep, your bedroom should beas dark as possible.
  • Indirect sun exposure is essential: Your eyes need indirect
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    to function correctly. Both the sun and darkness activate the functions of the pineal gland. It has a photoreceptor that receives light signals, causing it to produce melatonin. But remember, don’t look at the sun directly‌.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Listen to those "awaken pineal gland" videos on youtube. It literally got me a full blown kundalini awakening (along with other factors).

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
from a quick google search:

How To Promote a Healthy Pineal Gland​

You can preserve the health of the pineal gland by preventing its premature calcification. Alternatively, you may be able to rejuvenate the calcified gland through some of the methods listed below.

To help promote a healthy pineal gland:

• Create an environment that promotes the proper functioning of the pineal gland: Getting high-quality sleep every night is crucial for optimal functioning. One factor that affects your sleep quality is blue light. It suppresses the production of melatonin for up to four hours. When you go to sleep, your bedroom should beas dark as possible.
  • Indirect sun exposure is essential: Your eyes need indirect
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    to function correctly. Both the sun and darkness activate the functions of the pineal gland. It has a photoreceptor that receives light signals, causing it to produce melatonin. But remember, don’t look at the sun directly‌.
I think there is a book, a document about these things, maybe someone will share it
If the pineal gland is minimal, it is important to increase it and persistence
If it's rusted, there must be a way to reactivate it.
Post automatically merged:

Listen to those "awaken pineal gland" videos on youtube. It literally got me a full blown kundalini awakening (along with other factors).
link ?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think there is a book, a document about these things, maybe someone will share it
If the pineal gland is minimal, it is important to increase it and persistence
If it's rusted, there must be a way to reactivate it.
Post automatically merged:

link ?
Any of them will do.. so long as it states in the title that it awakens what you want. I forgot which one I watched and I can't find it, my awakening happened in 2016.