• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

proper bread technique

Reaction score
Awards
tips for good bread:

organic flour: conventional wheat is lacking protein and produces a weak crumb with little flavor and even less nutrients

real salt: iodized salts are mostly industrial waste and they taste like it, find a good salt by tasting several, i like the pink kind, but most sea salts will work, although the "saltiness" of each will vary so adjust the amount to taste

water: never use tap water, even shit bottled water is better, at a minimum it should be filtered to remove distasteful compounds, bread has a delicate flavor profile that demands clean water, neutral flavored spring water would be ideal

yeast: always proof your yeast, weak or dead yeast tastes like shit unless its in the bottom of your beer

kneading: knead until smooth, it takes a few minutes, just keep going, this is the most important part of the process, the dough must be homogenized and elastic

rising: it takes three days to make proper bread, on day one you make the dough and let it rise at room temperature for several hours, after it has bubbled up nicely you smash it back down into a ball and then refridgerate(keep cool) overnight, on day two you smash the dough down and return to fridge, on day three you can use the dough or smash down and use on day four, after four days your dough is depleted and will not make good bread

baking: make sure your oven works right, most ovens have hot and cold spots and dont run at the temperature you set it for, always check temperature with a thermometer, dont make loaves too big or they wont bake through, use stoneware for best results
Post automatically merged:

made pizza yesterday

pizza dough needs to be wet, it will be hard to knead because it will be too sticky, mixing thoroughly in the bowl will work if you get the right proportions, the trick is mixing in just enough flour, the dough should be elastic but not hold its shape well, then its the same three day process, the second day the dough will be less sticky, the third day the dough becomes semi workable

on pizza day, allow dough to warm, divide into pizza sized chunks, about a fist sized lump, roll until a smooth skin forms, set aside on oiled surface or inside oiled plastic bags, allow to rise until bubbly, at least two hours, turn out dough to a floured board, smash dough into a flat shape, i use the tips of my fingers like playing a piano, get the dough even all across, after adding toppings you will need to carefully loosen the dough from the board with a spatula or pastry knife, just be careful and go around the outside and work towards the middle, shake the board a little to see if the pizza moves, then throw it on your preheated pizza stone/oven, 500F is ideal for home baking, do not remove early, browner is better

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sounds very nice, almost the way i make it, only before i start i, put in some secret ingredients like intent, say bismillah and put the total of my being in creating The Bread in the Now and Here.

sadly it doesnt always work, cause often attacks go also my way, so when i cant cook i know some dipshit is doing it wrong...

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
sounds very nice, almost the way i make it, only before i start i, put in some secret ingredients like intent, say bismillah and put the total of my being in creating The Bread in the Now and Here.

sadly it doesnt always work, cause often attacks go also my way, so when i cant cook i know some dipshit is doing it wrong...
Why would someone be psychically attacking your bread

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah well, im a bit, ugh how do i say that. i can get very angry at certain injustices and then i just wont move until i find someone who responds and might be able to change that. and some times i just dont understand what spirits try to tell me and they hit were it hurts. or simply ye plain olde witchcraft or evil eye.

but mostly i gave a spirit course in how to work in a world with the internet. most strange was 'the lets steal a recipe lane' . some people just werent allowed to get good food from me due to spiritual alignments. what i mean is i cook cause people over and i like giving. spirits know that so they mess with me and make me cook bad food. its as i say a teaching ground and the teacher needs to smile more and see the fun in it.

last week just before el ied el fitr, both of my hands got wounded and i couldnt cook. im still looking for the fun in why some would destroy a party. prob never going to understand that. so i ordered in and got back on the advertising lane where they do social engineering and thats all.

Reaction score
Awards
food is a powerful healing tool, also for making people like you, only words are more powerful, and spoken with a voice

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
tru, i figured that along the way. my first research was why the hell do we need food to connect with other people. i asked and they say it brings people closer. and maybe i read it wrong, but you say 'making people like you'. how? and why is it so important to write about or be secret about?

btw researching this in dept can create bad food, due to walking the wrong path for cooks. im not really sure, but this research is wyrd and the intended outcome was better understanding of how life and the humans i know work. not to destroy an art, which it sometimes due to it does.

Reaction score
Awards
food is a language, if you become well versed it can touch the emotions, but only in a good way, most people will not eat shit and make their self sick

i am not sure what you mean by secret, i talk about food magic as i am serving my victims, most of them think it is perfect embellishment, they dont think i am serious, and the few that believe me cant do anything about it, they cant resist a good meal

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thank you, my background created that i lost the understanding of what is normal to a human body. sorry for the gross talk, but ive seen kids eat shit literally while i was a kid myself and i have had talks with lycanthropes who hardly can eat earthly food anymore. i have also been helping several exjunks to accept their bodies more so they can understand what they need to eat. its where i sometimes get confused as to what can be eaten.

the secret lies in writing or talking about it, in connecting without cooking while cooking with words i think? thats how secret....

its similar to seeing certain synchronicities in life creating veganism, but really able to pinpoint it, never. somehow some occult currents prefer different meals. and im sort of relearning here. does that make sense?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Cool, cause well it seems a lost art. I like it, but i always end up in the spiritual warfare lane and i already killed everyone i know. Got some pointers to get to a better way?