• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Regional forums

Motherhecker

Neophyte
Reaction score
I live in albuquerque and ive noticed its hard to find info outside of ABQ based covens
So i was wondering if we could make an area for regional specific witch tips (plants animals shops etc.)
Just a neat thought

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it's a world wide forum. Would be a big list I guess. What do you mean with animals? Why do you want to know where you can get animals?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it's a world wide forum. Would be a big list I guess. What do you mean with animals? Why do you want to know where you can get animals?
This. Makes no sense to have country-specific forums, cause there'd be so many. Let alone city/state-specific forums.

Perhaps it would be best to pick the most relevant section for a topic, and then post a thread there for a specific region.

For example, you could go into Witchcraft, Folk Magic and Herbalism and then post a thread such as "Plants and Herbs around New Mexico".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Cool thought for meet ups, or just post a thread based on your location and ask your questions within your post.

For example, if someone were to ask me based on Ann Arbor or Ypsilanti MI, where would you go to find good rocks and gems and minerals?
My reply would be in Ypsilianti The Rock Shop on Huron, or Crazy Wisdom or Falling Water on Main St in Ann Arbor. However, my advice would be to hit the Huron River in From Island or Geddes Lake, or hit the railroad tracks and look down at your feet while listening for trains. Lots of tailings fall off trains.

But to simply have a regional forum for A2/Ypsilanti would make no sense, very few people exist here as opposed to popular social media.
By research or stroke of luck, we found this forum and are here now. :)

Motherhecker

Neophyte
Reaction score
Moreso just tips on animal behavior and omens just like a community