• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Request for Effective Goetic Conjuration Method

Someone's asking for help!

SaiMage

Neophyte
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
48
Reaction score
19
Salutations to the Respected Members,

Pardon me for a foolish question. However, since this group has members who have successfully summoned and manifested/changed realities through Goetic Evocation, I would like to humbly request a method or tutorial to effectively and successfully summon the Goetic Spirits. (I have/had employed Dr. Rudd's and Rufus Opus's methods, no results)

I understand it is a subjective issue. However, I am looking for objective tutorials or methods if available.

I lean towards more traditional methods in my personal practice. I would prefer to avoid coercive methods if Spirits respond and manifest without such techniques, but I am not ruling out such methods if necessary.

Kindly consider sharing, a humble request.

With respectful regards,
Sai
 

protim

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
69
Reaction score
47
You can find some individual who will say they are successful. It will be very hard to copy for others. This is the drawback of classic works. Modern invocation are easy and fun.
 

Faria

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
305
Reaction score
610
Awards
5
You know the source book instructions all fit on one page, right?
And that they're free and likely to appear in the first search result anywhere?

What you want isn't the ritual. You want the other stuff that goes into making the ritual work.

For some people, that means years of psychological abuse that result in demonomania. For someone else, barricading themselves in an attic and conjuring nonstop for two weeks day and night. Or moving off to a cave on an island. Jesus went off into the desert for 40 days.

Personally I think what it boils down to is being able to mean what you say, to speak with the force of your will, with full comprehension and acceptance of the consequences of your actions. Not a state of consciousness or any skill, just speaking and meaning. You will name yourself as Servant of the Most High. When you mean that, you will be that, and will get what you request of the spirits then.
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
125
Reaction score
114
Awards
1
You know the source book instructions all fit on one page, right?
And that they're free and likely to appear in the first search result anywhere?

What you want isn't the ritual. You want the other stuff that goes into making the ritual work.

For some people, that means years of psychological abuse that result in demonomania. For someone else, barricading themselves in an attic and conjuring nonstop for two weeks day and night. Or moving off to a cave on an island. Jesus went off into the desert for 40 days.

Personally I think what it boils down to is being able to mean what you say, to speak with the force of your will, with full comprehension and acceptance of the consequences of your actions. Not a state of consciousness or any skill, just speaking and meaning. You will name yourself as Servant of the Most High. When you mean that, you will be that, and will get what you request of the spirits then.

Good response. To add to this , it helps to really understand and analyze for years each and every concept, device and corresponding element that goes into the magickal systems you adhere to or create.. The ritual begins when you understand, analyze and empower certain devices, methods, elements, correspondences over and over in your mind as to develop a powerful intent and charge of energy in your work..

This can take years to get right to the point where you are satisfied with the results of your "experiments".. Much of it is trial and error and sadly, as you mentioned, many lose sense of themselves and reality in the process or get too overnumbered with falling into the traps of playing with spirits or things they don't truly understand the nature of, thus leading to complications or misfortune, confusion, chaos..

Along the way the false positive, failures, etc add into the circle of doubt that can cause a practicioner to lose belief or feel more at disarray than when they first started. That's why it's important to have strong discernment into what is worth trying and what is not.. The great thing about being initiated into a magickal order is the hierarchical system in which things are taught to you and the pace of which they are taught, giving you time to understand and harness the proper tools and skills necessary to perform great works.
 

Mage

Apprentice
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
50
Reaction score
28
Salutations to the Respected Members,

Pardon me for a foolish question. However, since this group has members who have successfully summoned and manifested/changed realities through Goetic Evocation, I would like to humbly request a method or tutorial to effectively and successfully summon the Goetic Spirits. (I have/had employed Dr. Rudd's and Rufus Opus's methods, no results)

I understand it is a subjective issue. However, I am looking for objective tutorials or methods if available.

I lean towards more traditional methods in my personal practice. I would prefer to avoid coercive methods if Spirits respond and manifest without such techniques, but I am not ruling out such methods if necessary.

Kindly consider sharing, a humble request.

With respectful regards,
Sai

Do you have all the material? eg rings, lions skin belt ect?
 
Top