• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Reusing a spiritually unmolested tealight

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

I burnt a used tea light and a birthday candle to light my pipe a few times without a lighter, and after the tea light burned out, I got the idea of sigilizing it while it cools since it's easier to work with than cold wax in my opinion. Possibly overlaid sigils. As it cools in layers.

Good purpose or not, ya think?

Reaction score
Awards
Only one knows besides us what is done in the darkness...
Meaning LHP or RHP use, if it's used, common view is discard or recycle the remainder. Most people use tealight candles for ambience or vigils. So for that matter use, relight and burn until it goes out. As it hardens design a sigil and get pin or needle, or even a blade...and carefully etch your sigil over the wick. So next time it burns it is consecrated and put to use.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I think that’s a great idea. My wife has been talking about trying her hand at making her own candles, if she gets around to it I might join in and create a sigilized candle in a reverse manner. Pour a layer of wax, then etch, then pour another layer…timestamp the outside with a particular moon phase and burn when it comes around.

Unmolested? What the hell do you do with them tealights man?

You should try it tho. Might just be the hottest encounter you’ll ever have.