- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 3
I wanted to share a quick traditional spell with you:
"San Cipriano, te apuesto y te gano a que [Nombre] no me hablará."
(Translation: "Saint Cyprian, I bet you and I'll win that [Name] won't reach out to me.")
Last month, I said it out loud just once using the name of a guy I like.
He texted me the very next day.
He had never messaged me first before, and he even admitted he didn't know why he was texting me, he just felt this sudden urge to do it.
I know these kinds of practices stem from the syncretism between Indigenous traditions and Catholicism. It’s pretty common to pray to saints for small favors, I like to think it’s so we don’t bother the Catholic God with minor details; He’s a busy guy (haha).
I wanted to share this because I found it wild how fast it worked. I’m positive it wasn’t a coincidence, I know him well, and he never acts like this.
I hope this helps someone get their crush to reach out, though I can’t vouch for its effectiveness in English!
He texted me the very next day.
He had never messaged me first before, and he even admitted he didn't know why he was texting me, he just felt this sudden urge to do it.
I know these kinds of practices stem from the syncretism between Indigenous traditions and Catholicism. It’s pretty common to pray to saints for small favors, I like to think it’s so we don’t bother the Catholic God with minor details; He’s a busy guy (haha).
I wanted to share this because I found it wild how fast it worked. I’m positive it wasn’t a coincidence, I know him well, and he never acts like this.
I hope this helps someone get their crush to reach out, though I can’t vouch for its effectiveness in English!