• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] Scanned Books Cleaning/Optimization (Voluntary Service)

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.

francoteves

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Solution
Great initiative. A few points:
  • Do not use this thread to request books that are not already shared on WF. Use Book Requests
  • Do not use this thread to share cleaned up books, do so in that book's respective thread in Book Shares
  • You may use this thread for recruitment, suggestions, recommending already shared books to be cleaned up, and technical discussions
  • This thread has been made official and stickied
  • Users who show consistent contribution to this community effort will receive awards and perhaps other rewards in the future

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Great initiative. A few points:
  • Do not use this thread to request books that are not already shared on WF. Use Book Requests
  • Do not use this thread to share cleaned up books, do so in that book's respective thread in Book Shares
  • You may use this thread for recruitment, suggestions, recommending already shared books to be cleaned up, and technical discussions
  • This thread has been made official and stickied
  • Users who show consistent contribution to this community effort will receive awards and perhaps other rewards in the future

Solution

francoteves

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have already cleaned some books from @HoldAll and I was wondering if there is a pinned post or similar where I can update which previously posted books have already been cleaned and reuploaded in their same thread. Books already cleaned so far are:

Austin Coppock - 36 Faces_The History, Astrology and Magic of the Decans
David Rankine - Climbing the Tree of Life
David Rankine & Sorita d’Este - Practical Planetary Magick
Jan Fries - Visual Magick_ A Manual of Freestyle Shamanism
Tau Malachi - Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ A Gnostic Christian Kabbalah

francoteves

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Today I had some free time so I could optimize the following books and the ones above. Will continue other day. Thank you for the great page and support.

William G. Gray - Self Made by Magic
Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki & Billie Walker-John - The Shining Paths_An Experiential Journey Through the Tree of Life
Baal Kadmon - Samael_ A History
Migene González-Wippler - The Complete Book of Spells, Ceremonies & Magic
Post automatically merged:

New book:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

New book
Michael Howard - Children of Cain_A Study of Modern Traditional Witches

I think I have optimzed all the files I found on this page. Some of the scanned files didn't need optimization. If I am missing any let me know. I really enjoy doing this. Hope more books are coming.

The last additions are:

Kathleen Riordan Speeth - The Gurdjieff Work
Pope Honorius III - The Great Grimoire of Pope Honorius III
Richard Alan Miller - The Magical & Ritual Use of Herbs [OCR] [Scan 2021 v3] Optimized
Reginald Crosley - The Vodou Quantum_Alternate Realities, Power and Mysticism
Nigel Jackson - Celestial Magic Principles And Practices of the Talismanic Art
Donald Tyson - Ritual Magic_What It Is & How to Do It What it is and How to Do it
Janet and Stewart Farrar - Spells and How They Work_Optimized
Frater Malak - The Mystic Grimoire Of Mighty Spells and Rituals Optimized

Last edited: