• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Servitors

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Any chaos practitioners here? I would be very interested to learn about some of your servitors.

Since I am asking, I'll share a little bit first.

I have a servitor named Ko, who takes the form of a white raven with a blue eye, he helps me direct energy and see the things I would otherwise miss. He also helps me in any magickal activity I preform. I feed him excess emotions and incense. He's actually quite incredible, he does exceptionally well whenever I ask him to help direct my energy and can boost the power of rituals I ask for his assistance with.

Very very interesting experience for me.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Any chaos practitioners here? I would be very interested to learn about some of your servitors.

Since I am asking, I'll share a little bit first.

I have a servitor named Ko, who takes the form of a white raven with a blue eye, he helps me direct energy and see the things I would otherwise miss. He also helps me in any magickal activity I preform. I feed him excess emotions and incense. He's actually quite incredible, he does exceptionally well whenever I ask him to help direct my energy and can boost the power of rituals I ask for his assistance with.

Very very interesting experience for me.

A few years ago when I was in my chaos magick kick, the concept of servitors fascinated me so one of the first things I did was create a few. I didn’t really have the need to use most of them at that point of life, minus the creativity one. I was working in recording studios as a producer and could totally use extra help with ideas. That servitor came through big time for me in many instances. Before a session I would run through my invocation ritual. But after I stopped working in studios I didn’t have a need for it much anymore so I stopped calling on it.

Servitors being brought up here are making we want to make one again. Maybe a v2 of my creativity one to help with computer programming. The last books I read on the topic were Damon Brands but idk if newer, better material has came out in the past years or if I’ll just create my own process.

@Nicolas Flamel what technique did you use to construct yours? Any particular book or process?

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
A few years ago when I was in my chaos magick kick, the concept of servitors fascinated me so one of the first things I did was create a few. I didn’t really have the need to use most of them at that point of life, minus the creativity one. I was working in recording studios as a producer and could totally use extra help with ideas. That servitor came through big time for me in many instances. Before a session I would run through my invocation ritual. But after I stopped working in studios I didn’t have a need for it much anymore so I stopped calling on it.

Servitors being brought up here are making we want to make one again. Maybe a v2 of my creativity one to help with computer programming. The last books I read on the topic were Damon Brands but idk if newer, better material has came out in the past years or if I’ll just create my own process.

@Nicolas Flamel what technique did you use to construct yours? Any particular book or process?
I used a couple different techniques, and combined some methods, but I used books such as the chaos protocols, and the gallery of magick, magickal servitors.

I had also watched foolish fish on YouTube. Essentially I just wrote down everything about him in my journal and brought him to life that way, didn't mention but he lives within my body, and also has a kill switch, just incase.

I talk to him daily and have occasionally heard the cawing of a crow in my head.

I highly recommend servitor magick.

bingohandjob

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ice moulds -- make your ice mould and charge it up. Servitor lives in your freezer when you want to get rid of it just melt it and throw it down the sink.
Wax moulds - as above when you want or need to get rid of it but just burn it and remould as a new one. When you use wax figures as the focus of a curse etc in a way the figure is the pseudo person as such a kind of servitor/symbolic representation. Rather than make some kinf od doll or such just make a wax or ice figure.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
While searching for time magick I found this:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anyone else know if there's anymore servitors like this one?
I don't know for certain if it's what you mean, but the Fraternitas Saturni have Exorial. She is a sort of sex vampire / succubus.
I have read the book but never called her.

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
At the moment I am thinking of turning my house into a servitor/ haunting that is under my control. I was thinking of making a jar with dirt from each direction of my house, maybe some wood shavings from some of the wood work, some other things I haven't decided yet and putting it in the crawl space and charging it with a candle maybe every new moon. Might also incorporate some sort of hoodoo floor wash to keep it charged. I'm excited to hear y'all's ideas on this if y'all have any

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
At the moment I am thinking of turning my house into a servitor/ haunting that is under my control. I was thinking of making a jar with dirt from each direction of my house, maybe some wood shavings from some of the wood work, some other things I haven't decided yet and putting it in the crawl space and charging it with a candle maybe every new moon. Might also incorporate some sort of hoodoo floor wash to keep it charged. I'm excited to hear y'all's ideas on this if y'all have any
Why? For what purpose?

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would advise against doing that. You might not get the results you're looking for attracting that much activity at once.

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
The purpose being protection first and foremost. My property is under legal attack from an ex wife and if I lose my family farm/ house I want it to chase away anyone who buys it until I can buy it back, I also figure it could relay information to me about things that have happened in the house, and maybe advise me on house repairs or issues I am unaware of. Of course I would program it right, with specific functions, absolute loyalty to me and a self destruct mechanism if for some reason it gets out of hand. Also seems like a cool new friend.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The purpose being protection first and foremost. My property is under legal attack from an ex wife and if I lose my family farm/ house I want it to chase away anyone who buys it until I can buy it back, I also figure it could relay information to me about things that have happened in the house, and maybe advise me on house repairs or issues I am unaware of. Of course I would program it right, with specific functions, absolute loyalty to me and a self destruct mechanism if for some reason it gets out of hand. Also seems like a cool new friend.
Sounds like a lot...idk how you’d have the house self destruct though

just create servility to guard it and spy on it for you, you could hide links to it and you to control it of course.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Family disputes operate through multiple incarnations - basically for as long as there is ill-will.

Take as long as you want.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, listen to Roma, he hunts parasites in peoples asses as well

”plays ghostbusters theme” WHO YOU GONNA CALL ROMAAAA