Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!
I'm getting on in years, but I'll give my opinion. First of all, you have to distinguish whether you're practicing disciplined and serious energy work (MP, LVX, dantian cultivation, Wei Qi field, etc.). If your structure isn't attuned to the subtle energetic planes, it's nothing more than a mental game. I don't like to delve into this kind of ontology; I'll just say that at one point I created an etheric servant for these purposes. In the end, you never know when it becomes a parasite or something else entirely. The draining of Jing (sexual energy) is what attracts these beings the most, and it's your source of health and vitality. Treat it as something sacred. I was able to escape in time with the help of theurgic rituals. Addictions of this kind are not a game; the entities are there, and deliberately giving them your vital energy is a serious mistake, in my opinion.
If it turns into an addiction, then yes. But while you are only trying it and gaining firsthand experience, I think a limited amount can be acceptable.
However—and this is a very important however—it can produce a completely different kind of euphoria. That is precisely why addiction and the surrender of control can become real risks. Once that happens, serious problems may follow.
If it turns into an addiction, then yes. But while you are only trying it and gaining firsthand experience, I think a limited amount can be acceptable.
I know crack cocaine is dangerous, addictive and self-destructive, but if I only try it once to gain the experience, then it will be acceptable.
it's fine because you're only trying it once' isn't a sufficient justification. Some activities carry enough risk that even one experiment may not be worth it. Before recommending experimentation, we should ask what the likely benefits are, what the risks are, and how good the evidence for those risks actually is. Somehow, getting laid doesn't seem sufficient to me.
I know crack cocaine is dangerous, addictive and self-destructive, but if I only try it once to gain the experience, then it will be acceptable.
it's fine because you're only trying it once' isn't a sufficient justification. Some activities carry enough risk that even one experiment may not be worth it. Before recommending experimentation, we should ask what the likely benefits are, what the risks are, and how good the evidence for those risks actually is. Somehow, getting laid doesn't seem sufficient to me.
La petite mort is not simply about “getting laid.” If ordinary sex were the objective, there are human partners for that. These rituals are undertaken by adults, and hopefully anyone approaching an incubus, a succubus, or a Goetic spirit associated with sexuality has already developed sufficient self-knowledge to understand their own motives, limits, and vulnerabilities. Facebook can also become addictive, and for someone who is psychologically unstable, even that can contribute to serious psychiatric problems. The fact that something can become addictive does not mean that every limited and controlled experience is equivalent to trying crack cocaine. The essential issue is whether the person can maintain awareness, boundaries, and control. If fear is the dominant state before you even begin, then you should not begin at all. Please read my first post as well before responding, because that is where the essential point and the full context are explained.
If you really knew what sex in the astral with a spirit could do to you, you wouldn't even bother. Demons function like prostitutes, in that when they copulate with you, the draw your energy and any good thing they find attractive. Sex is a covenant in the astral world and so the demon has a right to take from you as it wishes... And this could mess things up for you in the physical world you know.
But like humans, demons also look for high value people, except in the spiritual sense... If your low on the spiritual ladder you aren't gonna be as attractive to demons as you would want. I will tell you one thing though.
And also, these demons that sex you will pass down to your next generation, and on and on and on until someone is strong enough to break such covenants.
To a demon, human intelligence is that of an ant.
It is not difficult to understand them on a "personal level" but literally impossible. They dont have a sorcer of energy of their own. They have to take it from other life ALL AROUND THE UNIVERSE. Earth is just one battery. Listen, Don't seek sex from a demon you dont want to know.
Demons are vast entities that could process on multiple realms and have data from every conceivable time line. Your body is a mere construct designed by their physical helpers. They have legions, armies, kingdoms and ASTRAL PLANETS yes, whole planet sized worlds on the astral for you to live on. You can't even be certain this is one. Lesten if your seeking sex with demons you are committing SPIRITUAL SUICIDE
Demons are vast entities that could process on multiple realms and have data from every conceivable time line. Your body is a mere construct designed by their physical helpers. They have legions, armies, kingdoms and ASTRAL PLANETS yes, whole planet sized worlds on the astral for you to live on. You can't even be certain this is one. Lesten if your seeking sex with demons you are committing SPIRITUAL SUICIDE
Post automatically merged:
I had a few succubi attach to me before and I shoved my light sword deep up into their assholes. Banished them with the light sword that FUCKs the darkness. I dont need a ritual or acandel to call one. I think, there for it is. This is power. And TOO many entities want to steal it. I call any god, any name they gear me. Any spirit in any realm will know me. THEY ALL see me. And they are watching. The GODs GOddesses, Alphadraconian croud is watching and I met them. This is war. There are no rules. Not even war. We are under seige. I've had sex with a few succubi. I won't tell you how it was. I was younger, all I did was ask. No candle, ritual or spell. I just thought. She was in my dream the next day. If you are a human that has trouble getting laid by other humans and you summon a succubus (GUYS), you know that succubus will make it harder to connect with a human RIGHT? You will struggle not only get laid, but it will turn you into a social invalid not knowing how to deal with the energy of a physical women. Hell....You won't have any. Trust and believe masterbation will skyrocket a masterbating machine. Your creativity is getting sucked away. Litteraly. And other MAGICK? Forget it.....you won't have power left for yourself.
Post automatically merged:
Forget the spelling its deeper than that
Post automatically merged:
Listen to the ones who've been there and done that, you'll get the realest answeres. I've been there and done that. Next thing you know your getting full-fledged raped in your dreams. Some will even be too traumatic to remember. On the physical real rape is the energy of a "Demon". What ever the fuck these things are. On the astral, rape can happen WAY more ways than in the physical. They will rape you in ways you won't even understand. Can't understand, and never been understood. Listen they have Magick too. Their magic is in the real of what has NEVER BEEN UNDERSTOOD. Why? Because its not of THIS realm. Do you understand that? And you 100% WILL GET RAPED. Its not a question. Just like when a THOT in the physical gets fucked, other men come around because they sense that. Say your a straight Male, you will get fucked my massive forces in ways you can't comprehend and sex is penitration of every inch of your soul. If you are a Gay woman, you will be fucked by massive forces. If you are a straight woman? You will get fucked by masculine forces and feminine forces and everyone will get sucked by the feminine forces regardless. You dont get what you ask for. You will get that and the opposite. They aint stingy on the astral world. They will have a feast on you.
What ever you think is happening, there is much more to it. You are literally selling your soul.
Post automatically merged:
Let me correct that. Straight men, you will have incubi fucking you too. Masculine force is what I meant. Because they can be how ever they want to appear to you. What ever orientation you are, your getting it all. I specify straight men because I am one. And I know how my sexual energy works as a straight man. I respect all orientations. But sexual desire is independent of orientation obviously. Orientation specifies preference. What I am saying is, these Things will not respect your preference.
Post automatically merged:
Once your third eye opens and you see what this realm is and what these things do, you will want no part of it if you value your human life in any way.
Post automatically merged:
Yet another dark flood tainted with a bit of light. Bannishment to ALL RAPEFUL SPIRITS
Post automatically merged:
Once again
YOUR DEMON GOT BANNISHED
Post automatically merged:
Angels Don't offer sex because angels live in realms that gender is not needed. There is no sexuality on the higher realms. They themselves are beyond the desire entirely and live in an infinite stream. Even though the Bible says they are males, they are neither male or female. The whole need for gender is gone because there is no need to breed.
They have no need to exchange any energy with you for any purpose. This is where I get some of my knowledge from. Talking to the ones that literally can not deceive. Abstinence is always their advice on the astral plains and most people should stick with that.
I mean, like. if you really close to that particular demon, whenever you do intercourse and such, they join in too if they wanted to. But there’s no physical sensation. Often, they just amplify whatever you’re feeling. If you’re by yourself and fully focus on it according to your own intention, I can’t deny that it feels better than any solo experience. But even then, at the end of the day, you don’t really feel like you’ve actually experienced something with another person. You don’t get that masculine sense of satisfaction; I have no idea about the feminine side of it.
I believe that, fundamentally, if you seek sex with entities, you end up dealing with parasites or astral larvae that drain you; there is nothing fantastic about it. I created several sexual servitors that ended up being parasitized; I took quite a risk, honestly—I even experienced chest stabs and kidney pain from the draining of jing. They lodge themselves in your physical organs; it is not a game. In my opinion, these parasites or entities have no interest in your pleasure; it isn't a win-win situation—on the contrary, you always lose. McCarthy and Johnson explain this very well; furthermore, if you are a regular practitioner of Qigong or high-energy disciplines, they are always lying in wait. It took me years to understand this, as I used to think having sex with a metaphysical entity was the ultimate experience. Also, forget about faerie lovers—it doesn't work the way people think; the realm is teeming with egregores, thought-forms, astral larvae, and parasites, and some of them are extremely cunning. I managed to free myself from that thanks to theurgic rituals. Of course, if you want to experiment and draw your own conclusions, you are free to do so, but I believe humans should fuck humans.
Well... demons... why would you want to deal with them in ANY way? They are just harming you. You wont find any demon, who doesnt harm you, even if he/she/it loves you or are your own parents. So your main goal is: How can i avoid, having sex with demons? Because that will maybe be like heavy drugs in the worst case, and you would sell your soul to the devil. Not a good deal, a can tell you exactly...
Post automatically merged:
But the good news
If you are on your spiritual way for a longer time, you will start to gain more clearness about yourself and your own inner demons or processes. So if i masturbate, i have more options than the default one. I can change that game a bit, with "interessting" outcomes. Perhaps in certain tantra traditions, they alter themselves too during sex or masturbation, but for their spiritual way and not for the pleasure. I already had one tantra-massage, which was not only very erotic (with no happy-end) but also quite energetic, and there i was also able so practice the mentioned things too. It seemed, that i was not wrong doing that.
Post automatically merged:
Noone asks, where he can get a pc-virus, so "how to have sex with a demon" is the same. But more: The word "demon" has something interessting or desireable on it. I would prefer the term "toxic people" or "damaged people" instead... maybe also just "ungood people".
I imagine having sex with demons then having some demonic possessed sex with someone should be quite the experience. I imagine it's some to look forward to, even.