• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Shams al-Ma'arif:Talismans and Magic Squares

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vocerildo

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

by Ahmad ibn ‘Ali al-Buni (Author), Johann Voldemont (Author)

The Shams al-Ma'arif is 13th century grimoire writtren by the Sufi Ahmad al-Buni, which is considered to be one of the most renowned and feared Arabic grimoires of the Arabic corpus. This book is an translatiion that focuses primarily on the talismans, seals and magic squares of the Shams al-Ma'arif, which have never been published before in English. It also contains treatises in regards to the science of letters. the secrets of Divine Names, and the path towards gnosis This edition is ideal for any student of magic, the occult, Sufism and Islamic esotericism.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Why feared? By whom?

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I haven’t read this yet but I recently heard a great interview discussing its authorship and contents here: https://shwep.net/oddcast/noah-gardiner-on-the-pseudo-bunian-shams-al-maʿarif-al-kubra-and-the-corpus-bunianum/

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, people, book discussions go into the relevant forum, this one is exclusively for requests and requests only.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

by Ahmad ibn ‘Ali al-Buni (Author), Johann Voldemont (Author)

The Shams al-Ma'arif is 13th century grimoire writtren by the Sufi Ahmad al-Buni, which is considered to be one of the most renowned and feared Arabic grimoires of the Arabic corpus. This book is an translatiion that focuses primarily on the talismans, seals and magic squares of the Shams al-Ma'arif, which have never been published before in English. It also contains treatises in regards to the science of letters. the secrets of Divine Names, and the path towards gnosis This edition is ideal for any student of magic, the occult, Sufism and Islamic esotericism.
It would be interesting if this book was a pdf

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it would be interesting if the book really existed. the quest for this book is gaining.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
it would be interesting if the book really existed. the quest for this book is gaining.
This book has nothing to do with Islam, but the book is interesting, if it describes spells as described, it must be an old book, and it is very dangerous to use it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah very very dangerous and has nothing to do with islam. did you translate the title, btw?

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
yeah very very dangerous and has nothing to do with islam. did you translate the title, btw?
Yes, but I think it was written in the description, I must have misunderstood, this kind of thing kills the person who does it, but there may be some books similar to this book, even if they are fake, I wonder who will find them and share them.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thankfully we are human. dont you think. the book finds who it wants to find, not the other way around. synchronicities are the divine speaking and therefor old.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
thankfully we are human. dont you think. the book finds who it wants to find, not the other way around. synchronicities are the divine speaking and therefor old.
The only thing I can say about such books is that whoever has such books has them in one way and that is that if he looks for trouble, this book will find him, they must be old, I'm not sure if there is any magic left, so such books are very dangerous.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
More of that idle chitchat, and I will be locking this thread. This nonsense has gone on for too long.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, i sometimes forget. I searched for the book and couldnt find it. Not in paperform nor pdf.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Alright, people, move on, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.